• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Until Dawn’ Remake Dev Ballistic Moon Announces Layoffs Ahead of Game’s Release

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Prior to the release of the Until Dawn remake next month, the developer has announced staff layoffs to “secure the future” of the studio. Ballistic Moon has not elaborated on the number of people affected by the cuts, which have come after development has largely completed on the Until Dawn remake.

In a statement published on LinkedIn, Ballistic Moon states that they have been confronted with some “difficult realities” regarding the current status of the industry.

“It is with deep regret and a heavy heart that we must make the tough decision to significantly scale down our team to secure the future of our studio. This comes after our development of Until Dawn for PS5 and PC.”

The statement continues, with the studio thanking “every team member for their hard work, dedication, and unwavering commitment to Ballistic Moon.”

bf2wFnT.png

Last edited:

tommib

There’s a thread already.

Begone, Satan.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
There’s a thread already.

Begone, Satan.

I think the dev reply is new but thanks, surprised there's no traction on that original thread since Monday

Top Bottom