• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

0~3 to Bring Aliens to Console World

[7/30/2004 10:06:52 PM ET]

0~3 Entertainment has announced plans to bring the game Alien Hominid to the PlayStation 2 and GameCube platforms.
The first console title from the independent-minded publisher is in development by The Behemoth. A prototype of the title was originally released on the Newgrounds website in 2002, subsequently getting over six million downloads.
Billed as an old school game with hand drawn graphics, the title revolves around an alien that has crashed in front of FBI headquarters and who “must find its spaceship and get off this rock before its vicious human enemies find it and cart it off to Area 51.” The extraterrestrial will be armed with “deadly melee skills” along with a cache of “deadly weapons.”

IgeL

Uh, why the short version (of the PR) and so late? :)

Anyway, glad to see O3 is putting in some real effort instead of just licensing European titles (or worse, those old Brazilian whatevers). I hope they succeed in becoming a profitable small-class publisher.

I had a long, long weekend. I did a search and didn't find it, although this isn't particularly spectacular news anyway.

sonycowboy said:
I had a long, long weekend. I did a search and didn't find it, although this isn't particularly spectacular news anyway.

Play Alien Hominid, THEN come back and say that. It's really an addictive game.

NWO

sonycowboy said:
[7/30/2004 10:06:52 PM ET]

0~3 Entertainment has announced plans to bring the game Alien Hominid to the PlayStation 2 and GameCube platforms.

No plans for an Xbox version?

Top Bottom