• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

007: Everything or Nothing; 4-player multi?

Avazee

I was at my local Gamestop, contemplating on which game to purchase next for my GameCube, and it was between Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and Bond: Everything or Nothing (I ended up buying PoP but I'll get EoN soon enough anyway).

I had originally thought that the EoN was multiplayer up to 4 players (deathmatch, etc) but on the box it just said 2 player co-op (as I previously knew already).

Is there some sort of 4-player deathmatch mode in the game or is the only multiplayer aspect of the game the 2-player co-op?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Deg

Banned
Avazee said:
I was at my local Gamestop, contemplating on which game to purchase next for my GameCube, and it was between Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and Bond: Everything or Nothing (I ended up buying PoP but I'll get EoN soon enough anyway).

I had originally thought that the EoN was multiplayer up to 4 players (deathmatch, etc) but on the box it just said 2 player co-op (as I previously knew already).

Is there some sort of 4-player deathmatch mode in the game or is the only multiplayer aspect of the game the 2-player co-op?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

mutliplayer is crappy anyway. coop is ok but pales in comparison to 1 player.

raYne

EoN 4 player deathmatch = single screen top down view Powerstone-like arena fighting.

That said, it sucks. As stated co-op is where it's at.

Top Bottom