• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1/6 Scale Figure Wishlist

Mr1999

Just wanted to discuss 1/6 scale with neogaf, I know a few of us are here. Some really nice stuff is coming out. I think these photos were released today.
IYfK4du.jpeg

b1IJqF6.jpeg

sISDV51.jpeg

jpo0KYf.jpeg

slqy7Dv.jpeg
Ar1xZjZ.jpeg

And Hermione Granger 1/6 Scale

I have my eye on these personally
LMbVYTZ.jpeg
MosfqFZ.jpeg

Last edited:

Lambogenie

I can't afford this shit now but they look awesome. The anime stuff Rocket Toys does is up my alley. Wish I get rich to buy again.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Saw some of these at Mandarake et al. They're definitely cool and having a few would put a media room together. Dangerous to collect though since they're big and expensive!

CGNoire

Just wanted to discuss 1/6 scale with neogaf, I know a few of us are here. Some really nice stuff is coming out. I think these photos were released today.
IYfK4du.jpeg

b1IJqF6.jpeg

sISDV51.jpeg

jpo0KYf.jpeg

slqy7Dv.jpeg
Ar1xZjZ.jpeg

And Hermione Granger 1/6 Scale

I have my eye on these personally
LMbVYTZ.jpeg
MosfqFZ.jpeg

That last one is awesome.

Mr1999

So MJ is $480 which is just passed what id pay for it. The Neo figure from hot toys cost me just about that much if i want full set. I have the box the figure minus head, I do have the sunglasses, you can sell that for $40-$50 alone, just need head sculpt now and maybe different hands and weapons which is far better weapons compared to what hot toys came with, no disrespect. Here are a few other images.

And yes this is a dangerous hobby, this and collecting movie original props, which I have included beneath. Not a flex I swear, I was able to pick this up real quick while everything else sold out, its original concept art of the bug tap from the matrix, just need to get it framed, which is another $300, but worth it I think. Media room would be pretty dope I should look into it.
8SLKidl.jpeg
RHkJWOo.jpeg
FKuwJVv.jpeg
QwQLDzf.jpeg
JZUEoZT.jpeg

tap/bug concept art actual scan, probably done by prop/art department, it was cheap 1 of 1 purchase. Would make a great backdrop for the figure plus the original box it came in.
pK8OP7F.jpeg

You can pose this anyway imaginable, which is why its such a nice figure.
cCi1IC4.jpeg

Next one I REALLY wanna buy is Robocop 1/6 or maybe just maybe Chronicle Collectibles Cain but they cost $1500-$2000 which would be too expensive, they got cheaper stuff but thats my ultimate anyways, or buy a large scale resin printer or a bridgeport mill or some engine lathe, I guess thats extreme, but I want it.

IwD2tsf.jpeg

what's the origin/franchise/game of this character

I dunno for sure, but im guessing its made up, but I have seen models that have similar themed content on the cover.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
If you're buying desirable stuff as it comes out, and it tends to increase in value over time, then as a hobby it's not unreasonable even if you're dropping a lot of cash per item. Since you can resell later and come out in the black. The problems arise I think when you need to have something, it's long OOP, and you start dropping a ton of money.

At that point I think it makes more sense to resin print what you want as an alternative.

Top Bottom