• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$1.98 posters @ allposters.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh Dm, this one was soooo close:
SP-3051.jpg

hey you could always take a magic marker and change that second 2 into a 3.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dammit, every posted I wanted to buy went back up to normal price since last night.

I knew I should have just bought them then.

edit: Okay, most of the posters I wanted went back to normal price. A handful(Army of Darkness being one) are still 2 bucks.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
What the fuck?

This site clearly doesn't want my damned money. The shopping cart refuses to remember what I had in there on a previous visit, and has on occasion just put random shit in there(Including 2 each of posters I couldn't possibly want less).

I give up. I'm not looking through all those pages to find the posters I was interested in for a third time. Fuck it.

In addition to the 5 posters and 5 inserts that I'm getting, I'm also ordering 10 Hanson posters. I'll take pictures when they're up in my little brother's room.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mike Works said:
In addition to the 5 posters and 5 inserts that I'm getting, I'm also ordering 10 Hanson posters. I'll take pictures when they're up in my little brother's room.

Haha! You are a golden God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom