• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

+1 for Jeopardy's Ken Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idle Will Kill said:
What channel and time is Jeopardy on?

A different channel and time depending on where you live.

He's smoking the competition again. He's got 12k at the end of the Jeopardy round. Second place has less than $4000 and the chick in last place has -$1000 (makes me wonder why I see her trying to ring in on every answer and doesn't even know the simpliest questions). It's like he took out his cock and slapped them across the face.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
At the risk of ruining the suspense, it should be noted that Ken's not playing Jeopardy anymore right now, so he'll be defeated in some taped episode before too long.

shoplifter

fenekku-gitsune said:
At the risk of ruining the suspense, it should be noted that Ken's not playing Jeopardy anymore right now, so he'll be defeated in some taped episode before too long.

Or retire the undisputed all-time champion of Jeopardy.

Matlock

Banned
First pix of the guy who'll beat Ken!

evilken.jpg

I've only seen one of the episodes he's been in. The other two guys (some old professor type and a gay-looking englishman) seemed pretty hopeless, but the englishman bet everything, every time it counted. It was really rather entertaining on Jenning's part because everytime you think he was going to lose, you would hear that "um...hrm...answer".

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
fenekku-gitsune said:

Or the shows season is over and he'll be back next season.

Bog

Junior Ace
I just like how he said "hm, at the RISK of ruining it..." then just went and ruined it.

Pimpwerx

Damn, 21 days? I gotta tune into this. This must be the smartest man alive/biggest nerd ever. That takes some serious knowledge to sustain 21 days worth of random facts. I am in awe. PEACE.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
larsen3.jpg
(1984)
Yeah, but this guy just had good reflexes and a better memory! Ken has real talent!

(Aside: If you ever saw the special they did on the Press Your Luck guy, the producers said that after they changed the patterns immediately afterwards, they had about 10 or so other contestants who did the same thing as Larsen did and were now pissed that they wasted all the effort. So if it wasn't Larsen, it would've been someone soon enough.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom