• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

12 month EA Access for $24

Chobel

It's far from cheap, but I'm not arguing about that, I just can't see any other reason for why they'd deny it, what I posted above was just an idea. The current reasoning just makes no sense.

But it's also far from impossible and very expensive, it's nothing that stops some company from doing it especially since there's no risk involved here (if we assume there's no other reason). Your suggestion is basically "They're just too lazy to make more free money", which absolutely makes no sense for a company which is trying to maximize its profits.

Az987

all good things
It never seemed worth it to me but I guess that's because I own most of the non sports games and don't really play sports games lol.

Crackbone

I'll be man enough to say I was really against the service at the get go but it's definitely one of the best values in gaming.

Between the trials, the vault and the discounts it's worth the price of admission.

I wish Sony would get on board.

Top Bottom