• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18" Spidey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
One of the best toys ever made...

Spidey2.jpg

Spidey3.jpg

spidey4.jpg

Any other big-ass heavy poseables out there? Robots specifically...

yeah he is fun, my dad dropped him and the top end of his little finger came off, it went back on though :p

so far he's been in lots of positions, crab, night fever, double finger, flexing etc. Still i dont like how u cant fully straighten his legs. I long for my Nazi Pose Spiderman. ALthough in your pics his legs look very straight, hmmmmm.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
shelf1a.jpg

^ The 12" Chris Redfield figure from Dragon I have has individual fingers and also rubber skin on his arms.

Otherwise go ahead and get the Unicron toy from the crap ass series Armada that is like $18 clearance at Target. Although the "Big Guy" figure I have, all the way on the left, is also awesome with posable pilot Dwayne inside that can be removed along with sounds and "Rusty" figure(not shown) is awesome.

Dyne

Draff said:
I have. I saw it at Zellers and I think maybe Wal-mart. It was 40 bucks.

Damn, that's steeper than I thought. I'm getting one anyways, though.

Thanks for the heads up!

Shinobi

Dyne said:
I haven't seen one spidey up here in Canada. :(

WTF...Walmart and Toys-R-Us have all of 'em (I think it's 30 bucks at the big W). I got the 18 inch one, then decided it was too big for my crowded room, so I gave it to my neice and got the 6 inch version instead. Mr 18's legs are incredibly stiff though...really hard to pose them. Almost feels like they're about to snap if too much force is used.

Mairu

I bought two of the 18 inch Spider-mans for 10$ each at Target a week or two ago. Best figure ever! The second is still in the box, but the first I have on top of my TV, and I change his pose every once in awhile to suit me ;)

luxsol

SKluck said:
I'm afraid I'd have to give the edge to 12" Wings of Redemption Spawn.

http://www.mcfarlane.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2357

Though that spider-man is badass. Wish I could find it.
So you're comparing a "toy" that has maybe four points of articulation to the most articulated (68 points?) toy ever made and still looks bad ass which doubles the coolness factor!

I'm partial to smaller toys with great articulation.
army.jpg

I love those white&blue Micromen. They have about as many points of articulation as the 6" spiderman figure

Shinobi

I reckon this toy ranks right up there with the best ever...

transformer_smokescreen_lg.jpg

Didn't even know this had been released over here until a couple weeks ago...I figured it was strictly a Japanese thing. So my bro will get this for his room in a couple of weeks (already got a 1:18 die cast Impreza WRC in my room).

luxsol said:
I love those white&blue Micromen. They have about as many points of articulation as the 6" spiderman figure

I have a Microman Casshern figure. I love the articulation, but the quality of the figure is not as detailed as I like.

luxsol

kitchenmotors said:
I have a Microman Casshern figure. I love the articulation, but the quality of the figure is not as detailed as I like.
I bought one too along with the leader guy from Gatchaman/G-Force/whatever
casshern.jpg

Do you have this version (clean) or the dirtied up one? I missed my chance to get the dirtied up one (carded) and he seems really cool with his sword. Mine only has two knives.

luxsol said:
I bought one too along with the leader guy from Gatchaman/G-Force/whatever
casshern.jpg

Do you have this version (clean) or the dirtied up one? I missed my chance to get the dirtied up one (carded) and he seems really cool with his sword. Mine only has two knives.

I have the movie version. ^^

casshern.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Walmart
Target
Amazon.com
Suncoast Video
Bigbadtoystore.com

Tons of places. There's also this one...

walloffame_1807_36692124

27 points of articulation.

DaCocoBrova

lol!

I want to buy this, but I want the die cast version... Where can I get it?

prime.jpg

Ryu

Uhh... don't you have his torso twisted around in those pics? I swear those red spider legs should be on his back, not on his abs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom