• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18" SuperPosable Spider-Man...greatest action figure ever. I mean it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
spiderps2.jpg

67 points of articulation! Gotta love 'em all!

Matlock

Banned
Somehow...somehow Willco missed this thread. I'll later put up pictures of Ash and Spidey together to make the irresistable thread.

Dead

well not really...yet
nomoment said:
What's the MSRP on this figure? I might get one...

Question 2: How posable are the fingers?
Every single one of his finger joints are articulated, its insane.

Not sure about the price, probably 20 something I think

The price dropped on these at Target from $29.99 to $21.??

Even I am tempted to buy one of these pigfuckers when they go on clearance. I can make my KAZUYA MISHIMA BEATING YOUR SPANDEX CLAD ASS diorama. ^_^

Matlock

Banned
Just a short rundown of the articulation for all you guys out there in internetland...

67 total. Note, for simplicity of knowledge, I'm going to call most of these 1. :p

1 joint at where the head meets the neck.
1 joint at where the neck meets the traps.
1 joint to start each shoulder (shrugging motion)
1 joint inside each of those joints (movement of the arm, circular motion)
1 joint for up-down motion of arms
1 joint for twisting of arm
1 joints for elbow bending
1 joint for wrist movement (circular)
1 joint for wrist movement (up/down)
1 joint for each knuckle (even thumbs)
1 joint for upper torso (circular)
1 joint for middle torso (ab crunching motion)
1 joint at lower torso (waist twisting)
1 joint for each leg (moves in all directions)
1 joint for thighs (circular motion, how leg is facing)
2 joints for each knee
1 for each calf (circular motion, moving around the foot)
2 for each ankle (1 for up-down, 1 for left-right)
2 for each foot (articulation at instep and toe)

Insane stuff, really.

Shinobi

I might get the 12 inch Spider-Man figure, which only has 21 points of articulation...still pretty cool though. There's also a double set with Spidey and Doc Ock that looks pretty cool...I think both figures wear clothing in that set.

Matlock

Banned
Shinobi said:
I might get the 12 inch Spider-Man figure, which only has 21 points of articulation...still pretty cool though. There's also a double set with Spidey and Doc Ock that looks pretty cool...I think both figures wear clothing in that set.

Fuck that weak shit, dude. Get either the 18 or the 6 inch! No inbetween!

bjork

The new Toyfare had an article where they see if this figure can pull off the poses seen on famous Spidey comic covers. Sure enough, they're all pulled off to hear perfection.

I want one of these... need to get it before all the bored summertime kids pick them up.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Woah.. thats pretty cool.. I hate how its 18" tho.. they should make a super psable 6" figure.

Shinobi

Matlock said:
Fuck that weak shit, dude. Get either the 18 or the 6 inch! No inbetween!

Haha...sorry man, I need money for the game and the movie as well as a figure, and the ticket price will probably be close to both.
lol.gif

Hero

I could've sworn we already decided that Masterpiece Convoy (Optimus Prime) was the best action figure ever made.

Matlock

Banned
Hero said:
I could've sworn we already decided that Masterpiece Convoy (Optimus Prime) was the best action figure ever made.

He's a cool toy, but not as awesome as 18" superposable Spidey. I should know, I have both sitting in front of me right now.

Dead

well not really...yet
ill probably buy this thing, so expect pictures of spidey in compromising positions soon!

Rorschach

The Take Out Bandit said:
The price dropped on these at Target from $29.99 to $21.??

Even I am tempted to buy one of these pigfuckers when they go on clearance. I can make my KAZUYA MISHIMA BEATING YOUR SPANDEX CLAD ASS diorama. ^_^
This summed up what I was going to say...and then some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom