• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
popcorn.gif

Tazznum1

I dont even know why I bother...I just dont. With anything.

Nevermind.

GA has seriously changed and I am taking a step away from it. :(

Tazznum1 said:
I dont even know why I bother...I just dont. With anything.

Nevermind.

GA has seriously changed and I am taking a step away from it.

i know what you are refering to, but you cant get down and say it's hopeless every time something bad happens.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Its okay to smile.

Code:

edit: shit the code markup doesn't work anymore. :(

well it was an ascii mona lisa.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I like how Tazz is taking a step back because the forum has changed. Which really means that nobody cares she is a girl anymore, so she'll go seek attention elsewhere.

Tazznum1

Well take care, look both ways before you cross the street, never look directly at the sun,.....

I didn't do this for attention, just GA has changed and not for the better IMO. People can't take a joke, others hurling insults in every thread I am in just for the fuck of it, etc. I dont know what happened, but I hope it goes back to the way it was last year.....

Kyle%20Surprised.jpg
signing off...for awhile

Tazznum1

Willco said:
I like how Tazz is taking a step back because the forum has changed. Which really means that nobody cares she is a girl anymore, so she'll go seek attention elsewhere.

:( No, I just get put down because of it...and that is bullshit that I do.

mrmyth

Tazznum1 said:
Well take care, look both ways before you cross the street, never look directly at the sun,.....

I didn't do this for attention, just GA has changed and not for the better IMO. People can't take a joke, others hurling insults in every thread I am in just for the fuck of it, etc. I dont know what happened, but I hope it goes back to the way it was last year.....

Kyle%20Surprised.jpg
signing off...for awhile

What's with this leaving peacefully shit? Can't you flameout like a normal person?

Malakhov

Banned
Tazznum1 said:

Kyle%20Surprised.jpg
signing off...for awhile
attentionwhore_l.jpg

You should buy yourself one of these.

mrmyth

Tazznum1 said:
:( No, I just get put down because of it...and that is bullshit that I do.

Alright, enough arm-twisting. I volunteer to turn Tazz over and check if she's really a girl.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Tazznum1 said:

signing off...for awhile

Probably because all the cool people like me were banned from the old boards. That happened about a year ago.

Ryck

On an unrelated note.......ever notice girls are usually the only ones who post these Im leaving threads, ( perhaps in hope of being begged to stay)...while others just leave without making a big fuss....It's like that friend that keeps saying he's gonna kill himself just so people will talk him out of it and make him feel better.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Ryck said:
On an unrelated note.......ever notice girls are usually the only ones who post these Im leaving threads, ( perhaps in hope of being begged to stay)...while others just leave without making a big fuss....It like that friend that keeps saying he's gonna kill himself just so people will talk him out of it and make him feel better.
Bullshit.

I have seen pleanty of Im leaving threads from males as well.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
GuntherBait said:
*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* Try again...
Yeah, your right Saint Cornelius didn't make a thread. He was shamed off the board by a thread started by someone else.

that lasted about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom