• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1945 I+II (PS2) - another great PAL budget release

pilonv1

638121_1_215_1.jpg

Both games for AUS$30 and a two player mode. The menus have the most horrible, eye destroying flickering, but the games are as awesome as ever. Anyone else picked it up?

ourumov

I was about to pick it up for 14€...I had my doubts about if it was the original game or not so I didn't pick it up.

aku:jiki

I want to get it, but no stores around me carry it (yet, maybe, this one store has a "Play It" rack) and the only onlinestore in my country that has it want half the cost of the game for shipping. That's retarded.

I'll get it eventually though, and since I've heard that people are satisfied with it, here's to hoping the other Psikyo collections make it out in PAL as well.

These are vertically displayed shooters, no? I mean, not just vertically scrolling (like Giga-Wing) but actually sideays displaying as well? (Ikaruga)

Does the interface support display rotation?

aku:jiki

ArcadeStickMonk said:
These are vertically displayed shooters, no? I mean, not just vertically scrolling (like Giga-Wing) but actually sideays displaying as well? (Ikaruga)

Does the interface support display rotation?
It's Strikers 1945, dude. And yeah, I believe they have TATE. (The Korean version has busted TATE, though. Not sure about PAL.)

How is this compared to Ikaruga, Dodonpachi and Psyvariar? I really like the polished look of Ikaruga and the awesome sprite action in Dodon, but Psyvariar just feels plain and rather boring.

Top Bottom