• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up - Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires - 6.5

AeroGod

Even though Im a huge fan of the series they need to do something drastic with it, or make something else. I dunno.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Matlock said:
Yeah, but why buy the best game with this gen's graphics when you can get it remixed for PS3? :p

True, I think I'm going to pick this one up or at the very least rent it, I'm curious at the country management aspects of this one.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
darkshanobi (08/31/2004)
Rating: 10
dynasty warriors 4 empires
abchagyahsufihuehjguihf

Somethings not right with the above review... because I was actually just sitting thinking abchagyahsufihuehjguiht about this game so obviously something is wrong here....

I have been waiting on this series since part 2 came out with the PS2. I always intended to get that whenfell in price, but there's always a new game in the series out by then, so the cycle continues.

I just bought the novel (Beijing University's Foreign Language Press edition titled Three Kingdoms) and will read that while waiting for a definitive edition of the game to reach a low price (the last book I got from them, Outlaws of the Marsh aka The Water Margin aka Suikoden, has taken me about two years to get through).

Top Bottom