• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2005's Official Sell/Trade thread

Brofist

Selling a modded PlayStation system (regular not PSOne). I could throw in a couple Sony brand mem cards and 2 DS1 controllers.

I am now looking for the expansion pack for Alpha Centauri, Alien Crossfire. If you have the original game and the expansion for sale, I'll buy them both.

PM me if you have anything.

mackmoney

Posted this on the main boards, now here, too:

I'm selling a bunch, reply or PM with questions or if interested:

Import Playstation:
Gunners Heaven
Rakugaki Showtime
G Darius
Zanac X Zanac
DoDonPachi

Import Saturn:
The King of Fighters '95 w/RAM cart - SOLD
Samurai Shodown III
Samurai Shodown IV - SOLD
Real Bout Fatal Fury Best Collection
Earthworm Jim 2
Metal Slug - SOLD
Steam Hearts
Elevator Action Returns
Darius II
Sexy Parodius
Street Fighter Zero
Street Fighter Zero 2
Street Fighter Zero 3
X-Men Children of the Atom - SOLD
Vampire Hunter (Nightwarriors)
Vampire Saviour (w/o RAM cartridge)
Capcom Generations Vol. 2 (Ghouls collection) - SOLD
Prikura Daisaikusen

Neo Geo Pocket Color: - Package Deal Special
Metal Slug 1st Mission (JPN)
Metal Slug 2nd Mission (JPN)
SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millenium (JPN)
Cotton (JPN)
Samurai Shodown 2 (USA - hardshell)
The King of Fighters R2 (USA - hardshell)
Bust-a-Move (USA - no hardshell, only cart case)
Neo Geo Pocket - Sega Dreamcast Connector Cable

Import Dreamcast:
Dead or Alive 2 (not the LE)
Moreo Justice Gakuen (Project Justice)
Fighting Vipers 2
Psyvariar 2 - SOLD
The King of Fighters 2000 - SOLD
The King of Fighters 2001 - SOLD
Gekka no Kenshi (Last Blade 2 - original release)
Heavy Metal Geomatrix
Fire Pro Wrestling D
Vampire Chronicle - SOLD

Samba Package:
Samba de Amigo
Samba de Amigo Version 2000
Official Sega Maracas (JPN)

PC Engine Duo:
Spriggan
Winds of Thunder
Valis III
Street Fighter II: CE (HuCard)
Raiden (HuCard)
PC Genjin 3 (Bonk 3 - HuCard)

Xbox:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Burnout Revenge - Unopened, and still wrapped for sale or trade.

I went to a EA recruiting thing at my school, and won a mint copy of Burnout Revenge for the Xbox. Unfortunately I don't have an Xbox and would like to sell this so I can buy something for my Gamecube. Any takers?

I'd do a straight up trade for a copy of Battallion Wars GCN. :)

I have a copy of Castlevania Symphony of the Night for the PSX. It's the original black version (not greatest hits) and is complete with the jewel case (including the back cover and inside back cover), disc, and instruction manual. Game disc is in great condition. PM me if interested.

Ecrofirt

I'm selling a brand new 160GB Seagate Barracuda ST3160023A that I've never used.

It's a "7200 RPM 8MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive".

If you search newegg for "Seagate Barracuda ST3160023A" You come up with the OEM and retail packs.

Also, I don't know if it's an OEM drive. I really don't know what OEM constitutes. I bought it last year from outpost.com via a thread here.

I'll tell you what it came with, though:
a Seagate Ultra ATA/100 Quick Installation Guide
A Seagate Install CD
The IDE cable, screws, and jumper

I'm selling it for $70 + whatever the shipping charges end up being. I can't imagine they'd be very much, though.

Newegg sells the OEM for $85 + shipping, so you end up coming out around $15 ahead on this.

edit: After looking at newegg's retail descriotion, it seems as though this is the retail drive. In this case, you're getting a damn good deal on it, as newegg sells the retail for $102 + shippnig.

note: I'd prefer to ship via USPS as it seems to be the cheapest option, but if you'd rather me ship through UPS or FedEx I'll gladly do it. Just be forwarned that I'm not going to lie to you about shipping charges, and I expect you to pay them.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS, PLEASE PM ME.

i have a sony clie ux50 absolute mint condition with everything inlcluded as it was from the factory on sell through tonight on ebay. if interested pm and ill shoot you the hyperlink

Trying to save up money for a next-gen system.

So I'm trying to get rid of my modded xbox with an Xecuter3.0 chip, and 250g maxtor or seagate harddrive . Can't remember the exact one. This xbox also has the ata cable upgrade. The xbox itself is in great shape. I also have 2 controller S's. One blue, one black, everything is in great shape and I can take pictures if necessary. I have the s-video cable pack with it, which also comes with compositite connections and optical audio cable.

I also have limited edition copy of Halo 2, sega GT,shenmue,tetris,ncaa football 2005, and I'd like to get rid of it all.
JUST PM with an offer.

I'm looking to get around 300 or best offer, for the modded box with both controllers. and will throw in whichever game you want. Just pm me for more details.

Lil' Dice

Banned
I have for sale, the following Xbox titles. All come complete with instructions and are in excellent shape (adult owned):

Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 - 20 shipped (has some light scratches but plays just fine).

Full Spectrum Warrior - 15 shipped

Conker: Live & Reloaded - 20 shipped

Forza Motorsport - 20 shipped

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (1st edition): 35 shipped

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes (Sealed) - 35 shipped

Please e-mail me at trickyd2@sbcglobal.net or PM me for additional info.

I'm looking to sell these by the end of the week, otherwise off to EBay they go.

Thanks!

I have what I believe to be a complete in box copy of Police Quest II for IBM from 1988. I can provide pictures of everything included. What's the going rate for this?

I'm unloading a bunch of stuff.

The Simpsons Season 3 - $20
The Simpsons Season 4 - $20
The Simpsons Season 5 - $20
The Simpsons Season 6 - $20
King of the Hill Season 3 - $17.50
King of the Hill Season 4 - $17.50
The Office S1 (US) - $10
The Office Complete (UK version but still Region 1) - $20
Mallrats 10th Anniversary - $8
The Shield - $20
The Shield S2 - $20
The Shield S3 - $20
Da Ali G Show S2 - $17.50
Monster Anime DVD Volumes 1-8 - $30
Scary Movie 3.5 - $8
Law and Order Special Victims Unit - $20

Paypal only please and only US. For the single DVDs, its $3.85 for shipping and each one otherwise is $6. If you order more than two DVDs, shipping is on me.

Selling my PStwo (slim) for $100. No games.

Reason, obviously no games so I never really played it before. Only once when GTA: SA was released but later sold the game after it was released for Xbox.

Still in box along with a memory card. Anyone interested PM me or IM me.
Socal18Moss - AIM

Coin Return

Loose Slot
For sale:

2 sets of offical Sega maracas for Samba de Amigo (as of right now I cant find the game, but its around here somwhere)

A copy of Rez for NTSC PS2, near mint (no scratches or smudges on disk)

Misc. Stuff:

Simpsons Treehouse of Horror I box set (TRU exclusive)

1979 Dawn of the Dead SPI boardgame

selling the following if anyone is interested:

green halo xbox w/ halo controller. it's in great condition, but the controller cord is a little roughed up. still works fine though. i also have an extra regular black controller S as well as the communicator headset.

i'm taking this baby to gamestop in the next few days so if anyone wants to make an offer pm me. i can ship out immediately

Nutter

Last time posting this on GAF.

Launch PSP for sale.
(includes Everthing that came with the value pack) (even spiderman2)
(186.99)

-------AND----------

Ridge Racer
(16.99)

Buy em both and save another $9. (total = ~195)

PM with questions or offers.

I'm selling a Gamestop store credit worth $178 for $150. $28 for free if you spend money at GS, plus I'll throw in a free DVD of your choice from about 2 dozen I'm looking to unload. I don't have time to list them now, but I don't buy crap dvds.

M3wThr33

Banned
I'm looking to replace 3 N64 controllers some jackass "borrowed" and never returned.

They're:
Banana DK64 from Nintendo Power
Jungle Green from DK64 Set
Pikachu Blue/Yellow from the Pikachu N64.

Jesus lord, if you have the Banana controller, let me know. I don't care what kind of shape it is in.

Ok I'll list these here to give all you guys a crack at them. Im selling a bunch of my games because I need the money :)

Prices: $20 CAD (lets say $16.50 USD) ea, or 2 for $30 CAD (call it $25 USD). They dont have to be 2 of the same, ie: 2 Xbox, 2 PC, etc. Get 1 Xbox game and 1 PS2 game for $30 CAD, thats the idea. You pay the shipping charges, but I'll stick all of your stuff in 1 box to make it as cheap as possible. I'm also open to reasonable offers if you would rather; I don't usually sell my games, so two for $30 is just a guess. If you are an Ottawa area gaffer, we can arrange something locally if you like. Here you go:

PC GAMES
=========
(all PC games are in mint condition with boxes, manuals, etc)

Mechwarrior 4: Vengeance
Mechwarrior 4: The Black Knight
Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries
Halo
Unreal Tournament 2003
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome
Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII
Far Cry

XBOX GAMES
==========
(all Xbox games have original DVD Keepcase and manual)

Sega GT 2002
Rallisport Challange
Panzer Dragoon: Orta
Tom Clancy's: Splinter cell
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003
Brute Force
Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Blood Omen 2
Breakdown
Shenmue II
Gunvalkyrie
Dead or Alive 3
Soul Calibur II
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors
Jet Set Radio Future

PS2 GAMES
=========
(all PS2 games have original DVD Keepcase and manual)

Devil May Cry
Drakhan: The Ancients Gate
Gran Turismo 3
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Sly Cooper and the Thevius Racconus

email me at oracledragon@gmail.com if you are interested.

Icy

Banned
I am located in Medina, OH.. Can ship USPS/UPS or Meet someone Locally. If interested give me an e-mail @ jon@ironfist.net

I have Video Game Wise.

Xbox Live headset for the Original XBox

A Controller Adapter for Xbox, Allows you to use PS1 and PS2 controllers on your XBox.

Also a 2 port (Ps1/Ps2) Controller adapter to USB port.

1 Set of DK Bongos for the GameCube

Pelican Champion Arcade Stick (for Xbox, Cube, PS1, and PS2)
Images @ http://www.ironfist.net/pelican

And the following Network Stuffs...

Wired Networking Stuff -
-------------------------------------------

1 - Netgear FA311TX (Rev - D2) 10/100 Ethernet Adapter (PCI)

1 - 3COM fast 10/100 Etherlink 3c905c-TX Ethernet Adapter (PCI)

1 - Winbond 10/100 PCI Adapter

1 - Netgear RT314 Cable/DSL Gateway Router

1 - Netgear RP614 Cable/DSl Web Safe Router Gateway

Wireless Networking Stuff -
--------------------------------------------

2 - D-Link Air 802.11b DWL-520 Adapter (PCI)

1 - D-Link Air 802.11b DWL-650 Card (PCMCIA, Laptop)

1 - Microsoft 802.11b Wireless base Station Router MN-500

Bebpo

Banned
Anyone want to buy:

-Super Monkey Ball DS (only played for a day so far, mint condition) ~$35?
-Talkman PSP (used for 1-2 days, comes with mic) ~$40 sold

Willing to trade on both. Looking for:

-Gunstar Heroes GBA
-Slime Mori Mori GBA
-Princess Crown PSP
-Anything X360 that's not CoD2/Condemned/PGR3/RR6/NBA2k6/Madden/PDZ

Looking for a trade!

I have NBA2k6 for the 360 up for trade, and I am looking for either Ridge Racer 6 or Condemned. Anyone who is interested please PM me. Thanks!

Tabris

Looking for a trade or to sell.

I have Lumines PSP Mint Condition (pictures available on request).

I'm looking for...

Shadow of the Collossus, Digital Devil Saga 2, or Fire Emblen GCN.

Miguel

Selling two PS2s - Reason? Both PS2s do not appear to work with either of my two network adaptors. I think it's the PS2s, so if you don't plan on playing online, the Console works just fine. I'm buying a Slim, so I don't have to worry about whether it's the PS2 or Network adaptor. I'm also selling the Two network adaptors I have. One was an old one (spray painted to match the Silver/Blue PS2 (well, it's all blue actually), and may or may not work, I'm not sure. The 2nd Network adaptor was brand new and didn't work, so, I'm fairly sure the 2nd network adaptor (all black) works, and it's just the PS2 NA port that doesn't work.

1)
PS2 - Missing the IR cover between the Power/Eject buttons, works fine, DVD remote works fine.
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/7708/ps2blackfront.jpg
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/3433/ps2blackback.jpg

2)
PS2 - (Yes, I tried spray painting it myself...:p)
http://img3.exs.cx/img3/1716/ps2silverworking.jpg
http://img3.exs.cx/img3/5596/ps2silverside.jpg

3) Network Adaptor (spray painted)

4) Network Adaptor (bought it new, didn't work with my PS2, almost certain it should work, since it was brand new)

Anyone wanna take? 55 bucks per PS2, 15 for each NA...or best offer. I'll throw in a copy of the Limited Edition Xenosaga DVD that was given out for the Xenosaga II preorders with whoever buys any of these things.

TehOh

I'm looking for empty DS game cases if anybody has any (or wants to swipe them from local game stores that have them for promotions). I'm working on making cases for my GBA games.

I'd be happy to pay some small amount for however many you can get for me. PM me if you can find any.

TehOh said:
I'm looking for empty DS game cases if anybody has any (or wants to swipe them from local game stores that have them for promotions). I'm working on making cases for my GBA games.

I'd be happy to pay some small amount for however many you can get for me. PM me if you can find any.
http://store.nintendo.com has them. Best price is 10 for $7, coming to 70 cents apiece.

ill give it a few more weeks before i sell it @ gs or ebay or something, but if anyone is interested in any of the following shoot me a pm -

1. digital devil saga 1 - with collectors case and soundtrack. mint and complete
2. SMT: Nocturne - mint and complete w/ soundtrack
3. dragon quest VIII w/ ff xii - mint, complete
4. perfect dark zero - mint and complete

i'm not looking to gouge anyone for this crap. but truthfully i'm never going to play these games again, so why bother keeping them?

Drensch

I've got a sealed copy of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd gig Vol 2 special edition for trade or sale. I'd be looking for about 30$ for it.

If anyone has sealed copies of Fullmetal Alchemist I'd be up for a trade. Pm with offers.

Top Bottom