• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceebs

Ifrit said:
Come on Bloodlines, wondering why I just recently have read high praise for that game, also interested in episodes from liberty city and lost planet
Probably due to people bringing it up by wanting a sale on it. You will see plenty of praise for it in any of the "Suggest a RPG" or "Suggest a PC game" threads.

Mirrors Edge is mine.

Can't wait to max it out on my PC. It looked nice on consoles, but yeah... expect me to be spamming the High Res PC Screenshot thread soon! :lol

graywolf323 said:
when did Neverwinter Nights 2 appear on Steam?!?!! :D
Lovingsteam mentioned that it got added to the registry a few days ago. But it just went up for sale right now.

A post christmas miracle this is.

I'll nab Serious Sam. Also, I don't think Capcom is being serious.

EDIT: Is it possible to purchase more than one of the same? I'm getting pretty tired of making my purchases separate.

Corto

I will buy Paradox bundle and the next day Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron and Mount & Blade go into the daily deals... I know it will. :( You won't get my moneys yet Gabe! I'll wait to the last day with the moneys held in my clenched fist! You'll have to sweat it... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom