• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Branduil

henry abbot's truehoop writeup today is one of the worst articles i've ever read

chad ford and kevin pelton are literally the only good things about espn's nba section

I was just about to post "Henry Abbott just wrote the worst ESPN article of all time."

This is not about babying James or anybody else.

*Rest of the article is about how the poor star players are being abused by free throw rules

KingGondo

Banned
If ya can't walk, ya can't play. Not even Brooks would argue against that. More seriously though Lamb is your insurance policy, he'll either get his day or you'll cash him out before too long.
I definitely don't wish any ill on Fisher, I just wish Brooks was smart enough to realize he contributes negatively on a nightly basis, even against teams like Washington. His time is over.

Lamb of God looked so good last night in mop-up time. :'(

Fox318

The only good thing about that article is the douchey Miami fan covered in gold while wearing a jersey without a shirt underneath:

whitepeople4_medium.jpg

g4kHnvu.jpg

Generally can't stand the team. The "beat em up" strategy they employ against the Heat is effective and it pisses me off. So a playoff trip that sees them and the Pacers getting stomped on despite it, is a good post season for me.

Haha. People's memories are too short. Where was the crying about thuggishness when Lebron laid out tiny John Lucas III last year without a foul being called?

Or when Wade and Lebron kept hitting Deng on his injured wrist?

Haha. People's memories are too short. Where was the crying about thuggishness when Lebron laid out tiny John Lucas III last year without a foul being called?

So Thibs doesn't tell them to go out and defend physically? And who's crying? I haven't complained about it at all.

brandon jennings and jim boylan feuding

boylan will be fired/uninterimed so fast

also do jennings or ellis have nicknames?

I miss seeing Phillip sitting on the sidelines with his two index fingers fixed in the V position between his championship champagne tasting lips. Seeing his soul piercing eyes in a deep zen like focus on the court as his players act out his guiding principles. Seeing him there always gave me a sense of security and safety. A feeling of confidence that he was going to lead us into victory. His presence, his stature looming over our opposition.

Now..., now I have to look at this shit...

mike-dantoni.jpg

that's well put cloving

tired of seeing dan tony's miserable ass on the sidelines

although this lakers team would try a saint

Top Bottom