• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in July?

I am interested in...

• FFXIV: Dawntrail (PC, PS4/5, XS S|X)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • The First Descendant (PC, PS4/5. XB1 S|X) - F2P

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Anger Foot (PC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zenless Zone Zero (PC, PS5, mobile)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn (PC, PS4/5. XB1 S|X) - GamePass

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • EA Sports College Football 25 (PS5, XB S|X)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • EvilVEvil (PC, PS5, XB S|X) - F2P

• Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (PC, PS5, XB S|X) - GamePass

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bo: Path of the Teal Lotus (PC, PS5, XB S|X), NSW)

• The Legend of Heroes: Trails Through Daybreak (PC, PS4/5, NSW)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Earth Defense Force 6 (PC, PS4/5)

• Dungeons of Hinterberg (PC, XB S|X) - GamePass

• F1 Manager 2024 (PC, PS4/5. XB1 S|X)

• Once Human (PC)

• Darkest Dungeon 2 (PC, PS4/5, NSW)

• Other/Backlog (post in thread)....

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Not much for me really, think I'll be grinding out ACC, trying to improve lap times. May try Flintlock but not 100% - feel similar with Kunitsu-Gami. didn't mind the First Descendant but felt like I'd seen it all before, though it was polished.

Previous months | 2024
January
February
March
April
May
June

Portugeezer

Of those, nothing, unless something turns out to be really special (I'm not American so don't care or understand the love of college football).

I downloaded Minecraft for the first time last night so I'll finally see what the hell you even do in this game, and I started Crash Bandicoot 4.

Aion002

Gold Member
Kunitsu-Gami for sure. Also, I will keep playing Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin, Elden Ring and Helldivers 2.

I will definitely try The First Descendant, Flintlock and ZZZ.

I might buy Dragons Dogma 2 during this current sale... But I dunno, I might wait for a bigger discount.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Slower month for me, just one game I'm probably picking up

The Legend of Heroes: Trails Through Daybreak (PC, PS4/5, NSW)

The following I'll be playing via game pass day 1

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn (PC, PS4/5. XB1 S|X) - GamePass
Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (PC, PS5, XB S|X) - GamePass

Otherwise it's all backlog or maybe the FF14 free trial.

Roberts

I had my eye on Flintlock ever since it was announced, because it looked good and their first game Ashen was probably the first time somebody managed to copy Souls formula and yet make a good game with its own identity.

The_hunter

• Kunitsu-gami, RTS/Action game hybrid from Capcom.

• Nintendo World Championships, since it has an arcade-like scoring system with letters.

Diddy X

Gold Member
I just got Forza Horizon 4 on Steam, I wanna be able to finish it unlike most games I play, it helps that the game feels very good.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Still playing Elden Ring's DLC and SMT VV. Bet those two will keep me busy for a good chunk of July.

Very excited for Earth Defense Force 6. First time I play one of those on release. Had a ton of fun playing 5 and can't wait to have a similar experience but with a lot of people playing multiplayer, instead of just a few. EDF!

Might try Kunitsu-Gami too, since it's on GP and, well, it's a Capcom game so I'm sure it'll be cool.

Also, some backlog. Want to go back to Sin & Punishment 2 to get a 1CC on that one. Game is the shit, some of the best the Wii has to offer no doubt.

Luipadre

Gold Member
Gonna try the first descendant, but im currently addicted to texas chain saw massacre, so im gonna play that more

Killjoy-NL

The plan was to play FFXIV Dawntrail.
Already pre-ordered it, but somehow my main service account (the one with the game and all expansions tied to it) disappeared...

Waiting for a reply from SE customer service, otherwise I lost my entire account.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
I'll pick up Trails through Daybreak at the end of next month and till then I'll mostly focus on my backlog (reading Witch on the Holy Night, finishing up SMTVV, and maybe do all the routes in World End Syndrome). Oh and I'll also give Zenless Zone Zero and The First Descendant a try.

81oSJkewc+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71RnYynRRyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
91s-ZVgLzIL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Jesb

RE8 and its dlc. And whatever I get from steam sale. That will probably be Terminator, Witcher 3 finally, not sure what else.

I'm really looking forward to that game as well....I played too many games with dark atmosphere...its nice to have a game with more colorful feel.
Agreed 100%, nice to see a colorful game these days, and one that’s not a remake or remaster. Previews are saying it should be solid too!

Top Bottom