• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in October?

I am interested in...

• Silent Hill 2 - (PC, PS5)

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred - (PC, PS4/5, XB1 S|X)

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • COD: Black Ops 6 - (PC, PS5, X S|X) GamePass

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn Remaster - (PC, PS5)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Metaphor: Refantazio - (PC, PS4/5, X S|X)

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Life is Strange: Double Exposure - (PC, PS5, X S|X)

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Dragon Age: Veilguard - (PC, PS5, X S|X)

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Until Dawn - (PC, PS5)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Undisputed - (PC, PS5, X S|X)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead (PC, PS5, X S|X)

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Sonic X Shadow Generations - (PC, PS4/5, XB1 S|X, NSW)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Romancing SaGa 2: Revenge of the Seven - (PC, PS4/5, NSW)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Europa - (NSW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throne and Liberty - (PC, PS4/5, X S|X, Mac)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Just Dance 2025 - (PS5, XB S|X, NSW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition - (PC, PS5, X S|X)

• Other/Backlog (post in thread)....

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Dragon Ball: Sparking! ZERO - (PC, PS5, X S|X)

• Total voters

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I just started playing the new Zelda game. It seems good, but dear lord the framerate is horrendous.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Probably Metaphor: Refantazio, Dragon Age: Veilguard

Let's hope PC performance is good on these

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Metaphor and Dragon Ball Sparking.

Sega Awaken GIF by Xbox

Stare Down Dragon Ball GIF by Xbox

And Astro Bot from previous month.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Still playing SMT V: Vengeance, more than half-way through (I guess) it so I should beat it in like a week or two.

Also slowly but surely playing through all the stuff on UFO 50, which is super fun. Beating some of those games is quite the challenge but getting the cherry on top of that is going to take me a loooot of time.

Once I'm done with all this I'll get Metaphor: ReFantazio. The PC version already has a mod that improves the performance so by the time I get to play it it should be in quite a sweet state.

Edit: also maaaaaybe Bloodborne on PC? Given the progress on shadPS4 it might be in a nice state by the end of the month.

Last edited:
Lots of VR horror for the PSVR2 YT algorithm. Madison, Happy Funland, Organ Quarter, etc.

But I'll probably also do a AITD 2024 playthrough and I am really tempted to get SH2 even though I have no faith in Bloober. I'm just really curious and I like this good guy Konami redemption arc. The turtles collection and Castlevania collections have me rooting for them.

Max Mustard too for PSVR2. Astrobot inspired platformer. Name is dumb as can be but the game looks top shelf.

Sethbacca

Probably gonna go through and get the platinum on Astro and fuck around with Rocket League in my spare time while I wait for Pro to drop.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Call of Duty
Shadows of the Damned
Triangle Strategy VR
Backlog

Maybe Clocktower if its cheap

Last edited:

recursive

I am still working my way through visions of mana. Great game and reminds me a lot of the fun times I had with secret of mana when I was younger.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Also slowly but surely playing through all the stuff on UFO 50, which is super fun. Beating some of those games is quite the challenge but getting the cherry on top of that is going to take me a loooot of time.
what are you playing ufo 50 on? I was thinking about getting it on Switch, but I was worried about performance.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
what are you playing ufo 50 on? I was thinking about getting it on Switch, but I was worried about performance.
I'm playing it on my Steam Deck. Runs perfectly and consumes very little battery.

Has it come out on consoles already? I heard the release date was still TBA. In any case, I 100% recommend it to anyone who enjoys retro games.

Last edited:

Roufianos

I may get Silent Hill and Dragon Age at some point depending on reviews.

For now I'm finishing DD2, need to start Warhammer and also have RE4 VR to complete.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Interesting in Silent Hill 2 and A Quiet Place, but waiting to see how they turn out.

Will get the Darksiders 2 upgrade for PS5.

Otherwise just playing stuff on my backlog. Maybe Alone in the Dark, a replay of Callisto Protocol, and maybe Amnesia: The Bunker.

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
I finally got my hands on Granblue Fantasy Relink on PS5, but maybe I can give Darksiders 2 another try after the 60 fps patch.

Dragon Ball will be probably expensive for me right now.

Dazraell

I will most likely be focused on my backlog, but I do want to play Metaphor and Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred this year. I'm also interested in a new Life is Strange game but it's not really a day one purchase. Beyond it I'm also looking forward to check full release of Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms and The Lake House dlc to Alan Wake II

Robb

Gold Member
Waiting for my copy of Echoes of Wisdom to arrive today, so that’ll be my October game I guess.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
I finally got my hands on Granblue Fantasy Relink on PS5
Good ass game.

Probably one of my favorite games this year, I'll have to see how Metaphor: Refantazio turns out, but RPG fans eating good this year

peek

Probably nothing new, i know how boring, but just still addicted to first descendant.

Perfect game for me. Looter shooters and fan service games my two favorite genres... and I get to have BOTH?? Im in love.

Cyberpunkd

I will probably not be done with Yakuza: Like a Dragon. If that will happen I move to Baldur's Gate 3. Alternatively I will fire CP2077 a few times to grind a bit.

TheStam

Diablo IV expansion for sure and then probably Veilguard and be disappointed.

Gonna get Until Dawn from a shady key site when price drops in the future.

Top Bottom