• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2DFighter - Gaffers, stick your pad in and let's play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzle

If there is a 2DFighter official/challenge thread already, please lock and delete this.

Don't usually make threads so this copy and paste job will do;

What is FreePlay?

FreePlay is a meeting ground where you can chat with and challenge other players from around the world to play in a wide selection of arcade games with minimal, often undetectable lag.

How do I get started?

1. Install .NET Framework 3.5
2. Create an account
3. If using FireFox, Install the FFClickOnce plugin
4. Launch the 2DF FreePlay Client

(Do not download the .application file! If using Internet Explorer, the application will automatically launch when clicking the above link. If using FireFox, you must select "Run ClickOnce Application".)

Note: For best performance, use a wired internet connection. Wireless connections will often result in dropped games.

How does it work?

You use the 2DF FreePlay Client to connect to the 2DF FreePlay Server. After challenging or accepting a challenge from another player in the game of your choice, the game is automatically launched and the players automatically connected. No need to worry about mismatching emulator versions or swapping IP addresses.

Features

* Instant replays.
* Private messaging.
* Detailed stat tracking (wins/losses, character usage, matchup probabilities, etc.)
* Automated player rating system.
* Ignore harassing players.
* P2P connection for best performance.

Bit of Summin' Summin'

I've been using this to play SF:3s and it honestly is awesome. Can't say much anything else than maybe i've become a better fighter through this than on PSN. n00bs will be shown no mercy. I have experienced this first hand, and it's weird mainly cause they're nice about it. (Most of them willingly help me to become better than just errm n00b-quit on me) and i've been playing since last week. But yeah, definitely gonna be playing most of my SF games on this.

Unless you haven't got the sixaxis drivers yet: http://dl.qj.net/SIXAXIS-driver-for-PC-Tools-and-Utilities-PlayStation-3/pg/12/fid/11679/catid/518

>>>Use this website to download ROMS. <<<

Oh and 2DF ID: Faiizow

/awful thread maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom