• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 reasons why Star Wars Episode 3 will be cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anakin.jpg

wookies.jpg

yodaobibail.jpg

Kick ass.
I won't post more.

ManaByte

Gold Member
BAN HIM! NO SPOILER WARNING! BAN HIM!

That final shot:
IS FROM THE FUCKING ENDING YOU SON OF A BITCH!

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
ManaByte : you are creating the spoiler by telling people WTF is happening in the pic !!!!

The Bookerman probably don't even know it's spoiler material ( and so was i before i read your post )

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH

ManaByte

Gold Member
Milhouse31 said:
ManaByte : you are creating the spoiler by telling people WTF is happening in the pic !!!!

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH

You didn't have to highlight the spoiler tag.

Matlock said:
yodaobibail.jpg

Is it just me, or does his uniform look a bit singed?

It's supposed to be, he fights Anakin on Mustafar a lava ridden unstable planet. This is how Anakin becomes Vader (physically) and suffer from breathing problems. That's why he's all smoky and what not. This is a shot from the end of the film afterall.

What's with all the EP3 news today? Just read another plot outline, and now these pictures. Quite odd I must say. Good news to see though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I didn't really think there was any way to really spoil this movie...maybe its just me, but you could tell me the whole ending I woudl either already know or not care.

fart

Savant
i'm going to watch this movie so i can complain about all the money i've wasted watching shitty movies like it

Jesus christ what's up with you people.
You all know the story. What's the big deal.
I didn't post any spoiling stuff on how everything is played out.

I posted these because Lucas seems intent on linking the gaps... and that's I was really hoping for. That's the ship from Episode 4..

That's not really spoiling anything.

Ryu

Very impressive read from that other thread about Episode III. A lot of it sounds totaly awesome, particularly the beginning. The movie sounds pretty lengthy... Is that true?

mattx5

Shit, someone re-host them please! Or pm..... though I don`t want to see this become another PM fest and get locked :(

ManaByte

Gold Member
Ryu said:
Very impressive read from that other thread about Episode III. A lot of it sounds totaly awesome, particularly the beginning. The movie sounds pretty lengthy... Is that true?

You need to understand that some of that will be cut to hit a target running time. Episodes I and II were the same in their rough cut state and were edited down for the final release. I think a couple things in that summary have already been cut.

ManaByte

Gold Member
AniHawk said:
Yeah...

Sounds very... dark, and disturbing. I wonder if it'll be PG.

If Episode II had one more chopped off head, or one more severed limb, it would've got a PG-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom