• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5 vs. 5 squad for NBA2K9 (360)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Since no one else has made the topic....How many people would be interested in having a 5 player (2 alt) team for online team play? If we get 3 other teams on here, we can have a mini-round robin tournament. Rules? We don't need no stinking rules. Just play fair and don't do stupid shit like pass the inbound to the other side of the court for an easy layup.

How will a team be picked? Easy....I'll hit random team on the first screen you see after pressing start. Whatever team it lands on, we'll be. Since it's no season for team play, the best we can do is play some ranked game vs randoms.

so list the #1 and #2 position you want to play as.

Ex. I want Power Forward or Point.

first come....last goes

2K is having server issues so we won't be playing this week!

I'll have final say on who gets picked. If you don't get picked...too bad. Make a team and challenge us!

jobber

exxxxcellent........

Again, I doubt we'll play this week since the servers are still boinked.

we could though. the last few games I've played have been totally lag free!

in one game I was Kobe and we were down by 3 with 5 seconds to go. inbound guy gives it to odom...and odom jacks it up and gets it blocked. we lose.

jobber

multiple teams it is!

since mr. pheeniks here wants it to be that way...he can choose 5 and I can choose 5

or.........YOU can choose which ship you want to jump on

the glourious Kevin Love Boat driven by me or the failboat driving pheeniks.

Maybe we can set this up and play in a couple of days once the teams are finalized.

This is Kevin Harland saying good night and we'll see you next time.

Alright, so we'll need a list then...

And do we actually choose the teams when we play? Or will it always be random Rivalry Matchups?

Rorschach

jobber said:
multiple teams it is!

since mr. pheeniks here wants it to be that way...he can choose 5 and I can choose 5
This is like the playground all over again. Someone is gonna feel bad. :(

[edit] Damn you, DM! Stop stealing my observations!

jobber

pheeniks said:
Alright, so we'll need a list then...

And do we actually choose the teams when we play? Or will it always be random Rivalry Matchups?

Since it's only 2 teams, if we play best out of 5, each team member can pick a team.

We can list the teams here. This sounds like that Madden Nation show on ESPN.

New rules!

Best out of 5 format.
alternate home court
first home court game will be determined by coin flip via http://www.random.org/
Each team member will submit 1 team.
Captains will pick which team will be used for each game.
Sliders don't matter since it's no CPU AI.

ummm

that's all i've got.

Top Bottom