• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 cent re-ignites a ton of hip-hop beefs, causes near riot at Summer Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
forget 50 Cent, i want to hear more about this "Bang'em Smurf" and his crew, the "Silverback Gorrillaz"!

When he finally performed, 50 dissed headliner R. Kelly by changing the words to Kelly's song, "I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind" to, "I don't see nothing wrong with urinating on little girls"

Wierd Al he is not. I still can't believe this no talent mushmouth sells as many records as he does.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I not really keen on 50... but that was funny... hahahah

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ninja Scooter said:
forget 50 Cent, i want to hear more about this "Bang'em Smurf" and his crew, the "Silverback Gorrillaz"!

Wierd Al he is not. I still can't believe this no talent mushmouth sells as many records as he does.

Yeah, he lacks talent... but he looks hardcore... hahahah Also being tied to Em, and Dre sells his records....

Even though 50 is a no talent cunt (not as bad as dre though), I'm liking this bashing, and since R.Kelly is pretty gay himself, I enjoy seeing these bitches hit on eachother.

But this is nothing compared to what hip-hop feuds were 6-10 years ago.

Brannon

Hip-hop and rap feuds; what's the po.... they're so st.... WHY?

Goddamnit, I'm just going to shut the hell up. It makes more sense than the damn feuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom