• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

60 Second Halo 2 Commercial is here

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
The 30 second one is better. I know they're basically the same but the tighter editing gives it an extra punch.

Is a larger version available?

Solid

Badass! GOTY is almost here!
krakrani.gif

Mason

- The 60-second version is vastly superior to the 30-second version.
- This game is still too colorful for me.
- I will probably buy it anyway.

Solid

Deku Tree said:
Oh and "There are things about Halo even the hierarcs do not understand. What are they to say now?"
Haha okay, I thought they said higher rocks!

I know nothing about the story and I wanna keep it that way :)

Mrbob

Deepthroat said:
Haha okay, I thought they said higher rocks!

I know nothing about the story and I wanna keep it that way :)

:lol :lol

Ohhh so sexy of a commecial. DAMN SEXAY. November 9 come to me now!

ElyrionX

Damn, before the these commercials hit, my anticipation for Halo 2 was near zero. Now it has gone through the roof........PWNAGE!

Colour me impressed. I will buy an Xbox as soon as this game is released in Japan. I thought the length was decent, love the BGM. The MC sounds a bit out of place but the rest of it is class. Cannot wait for this game.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I wish they'd found a better badass line than "i need a weapon" when did they first show that? feels like ive been watching it for years.

Awesome commercial though, cant help smiling at the end of it.

This game really reminds of me Half Life 2 a bit except not quite as great seeming. The 2 games at a glance are eerily similar.

Spike

Nice commercial. Is this the one that'll be airing in theaters?

Xbox GOTY definitely.
Overall GOTY still goes to Half-Life 2.

GhaleonEB

Spike said:
Nice commercial. Is this the one that'll be airing in theaters?

Xbox GOTY definitely.
Overall GOTY still goes to Half-Life 2.

Not sure about theaters, but it's running on TV starting today.

It's just insane that this is the first ad I've seen for a game in so long that's 100% game footage. I've always thought that advertising games using all the concept ads out there is a bit like movie ads not showing anything from the movie.

The best way to sell Halo 2 in a visual medium is to show it; MS and Bungie got that right.

Top Bottom