• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8 women, 1 bigass mansion, and one bored PC gamer.

Ferrio

Banned
No explanation is needed really, is it?

les.jpg

les2.jpg

les3.jpg

les4.jpg

les5.jpg

les6.jpg

les7.jpg

les8.jpg

les9.jpg

les10.jpg

les11.jpg

les12.jpg

les13.jpg

Lots of love in that house, lots of hate too since they get caught cheating often.

Stryder

I love your work Ferrio, the layout of the house made me laugh, just looking at what it was designed for :lol

AeroGod

This proves my theory ive been testing for months.

SSX 3 is for Lesbians.

Thanks Ferrio and thanks Will Wright. You both saved me countless hours and dollars for my research.

BTW Sims 2 rocks.

My family kicks ass. Charlie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, Little John, Rick James, and 50 Cent all living in the same house as brothers, add to that 2 teenage spanish chicks and a killer baby that looks like Agent 47 from Hitman. Its a sitcom waiting to happen. I need more options for creating characters, my Little John and Rick James look sub par at best. Baby 47 is amazing though. True to life as ever, I wasnt even planning on it. I was just screwing around then blam, it looked like 47.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Ferrio when you get married I'll be mailing printed versions of these threads to your wife. You just, for good old GAF shits and giggles.

Yusaku

I made casa de lesbian, but they annoyed me so I killed all 8 of them. Now I have a graveyard and anyone who lives in that lot is fucked. The neighbors are all aggro whenever they come over, and ghosts keep stealing shit out of my fridge.

Also: JESUS CHRIST you suck at building houses/interiors.

Ferrio

Banned
Yusaku said:
I made casa de lesbian, but they annoyed me so I killed all 8 of them. Now I have a graveyard and anyone who lives in that lot is fucked. The neighbors are all aggro whenever they come over, and ghosts keep stealing shit out of my fridge.

Also: JESUS CHRIST you suck at building houses/interiors.

I was looking for funtionality, not beauty.

AeroGod

Ferrio said:
Guess who came over to visit:

les14.jpg

Thats not good. I bet his fear bar is filled with Lesbian contact. -100000 for Mr. Ferrio

On a side note, my new house rocks. Similar to yours, except not. I have a giant mansion with 7 lesbians and myself. The lesbians go out and as criminals to fund our living expenses while I sit home and spend it and sit on the computer all day. Its like the exact opposite of Charlies Angels, except 7 instead of 3 and with lesbians.

Phoenix

I will laugh my ass off if they didn't put in some pregnancy test cases for same-sex couples and one of the women ends up pregnant :-D

Top Bottom