• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Costco parking lot experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxfreak

Today was very amusing. At Costco, I'd just finished putting the groceries into my car and went to put the cart back. Now, in the lane, there was one green car going in the right side of the lane in the correct direction, stopped, waiting for me to get out of my space so he can take it. As I put the cart back into the space, behind me, a black lady attempts to cross behind the car to put her cart back too... only as her cart crosses the green car, the green car backs up for some reason, causing the cart to move as she's pushing it. Naturally the woman starts screaming...

Black lady: HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!

The guy driving the car, and old white guy, starts screaming.

Old guy: YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE AROUND THE FUCKING LANE!!!!!!!!!

I walk away but the two have a confrontation. I can see the lady screaming and such to her husband whose pretty tall and tough (I bet he would have kicked the guy's ass had he been putting the cart back himself).

All I could think at that moment was why the dude in the car was a total asshole. It was too funny.

That guy is a retard, he probably backed up a little to give himself more turning radius, or give you some back up space. Either way, he's an asshat.

shuri

Banned
bishop, you obviously hate America and what America stands for! You are now classified as an ennemy combattant.

cubanb

Banned
this story sucks.... batman shoulda come by and taken care of the driver of that car.... just My Opinion

nitewulf

on a related note, do all costcos have the discount liquor outlet? i know ours does...and they got lots of stuff for pretty cheap.

miyuru

Son of Godzilla said:
At least Calder thought about doing stuff. CVX was too wimpy to even think about clotheslining that black woman.

Wha? It was the old white man who should've got the beat down hahaha!

RACIST.

But it would have been the perfect fantasy. Clothesline the woman and run from the husband who's probably just pretending to be big and buff and really has his shirt stuffed with poetry.

One thing I hate about Costco, this applies to any grocery store but mainly to Costco, is when people leave their carts in parking spaces or in the parking aisles. It's annoying to find a parking space open and then see it has a cart in the middle or when you're coming out and pushing your cart through the parking aisles to go to your car and there are carts blocking your way.

miyuru

Son of Godzilla said:
But it would have been the perfect fantasy. Clothesline the woman and run from the husband who's probably just pretending to be big and buff and really has his shirt stuffed with poetry.

lol, poetry that's classic.

cvxfreak

Originally Posted by Son of Godzilla:At least Calder thought about doing stuff. CVX was too wimpy to even think about clotheslining that black woman.

Hahaha!

If she were 12 inches closer to me she would've been run over. :(

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
At least she tried to return the cart.

At the walmart I go to, peole close their trunk, turn around, shove the cart away in a random dirction, and leave.

Gattsu25

Banned
teh_pwn said:

At the walmart I go to, peole close their trunk, turn around, shove the cart away in a random dirction, and leave.

That's what I used to do until I worked at a supermarket :b

Similar thing happened once I saw who had to clean up the stalls during my highschool years...never pissed on the walls and toilet seat since

Boogie9IGN

teh_pwn said:

Our Wal-Mart had to put these special locking devices on the wheels of the carts cause too many people would take them home :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom