• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

a gift from olimario: Paper Mario 2 art, GOTM for October easily, not matter what!

Alcibiades

art04.jpg
art05.jpg
art06.jpg
art07.jpg
art08.jpg
art09.jpg
art10.jpg

art11.jpg
art12.jpg
art13.jpg
art14.jpg

:)

*Looks at Paper Mario 2...looks back at Mario Sunshine.

*sigh* I miss the power-ups and sheer character of the old Mario games.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
This game is going to be *teen girl squad voice*: SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

FoneBone

Crazymoogle said:
*Looks at Paper Mario 2...looks back at Mario Sunshine.

*sigh* I miss the power-ups and sheer character of the old Mario games.
Yeah, the Delfino people in Sunshine were easily some of the lamest character designs the series has seen to date -- no personality whatsoever.

Lil' Yoshi is sooo cute.

Stryder

Stunning, I'm going to pre-order this game I think..

I don't get all the Robotnik-esque bad guys though, couldn't they have come up with something more unique/original?

Hans

FoneBone said:
Yeah, the Delfino people in Sunshine were easily some of the lamest character designs the series has seen to date -- no personality whatsoever.
Then you'll be pleased to hear that they are back in Paper Mario 2. ;)

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I always liked the Delfino people. I just thought in Sunshine we needed more variety in addition to them.

FoneBone said:

Lil' Yoshi is sooo cute.

agreed, i felt sunshine had no soul like previous mario games, if u get my drift

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Isn't it an unwritten rule of GAF that you don't take other forums' trash and bring it here?

For some strange reason, the "working woman" toadstool made me audibly laugh for nearly 10 seconds. Does that make me an anti-feminist?

fenekku-gitsune said:
Isn't it an unwritten rule of GAF that you don't take other forums' trash and bring it here?

100% true. IS he banned or something or too lazy to post it himself?

Funny stuff, banned here and at IGN at the same time so he slums at Opa? LMAO

Top Bottom