• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Nice, New Flash Diversion - The Alphabet!

olimario

Banned
mikeworks.jpg

:lol

olimario

Banned
Society said:
Who is the fuck nut who keeps putting letters in a big pile?

I think people band together to do stuff in here.
Imagine 10 people all collaborating on putting letters in a pile. :(
Makes me angry.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
well i just wasted 10 minutes of my life stopping some dickweed from spelling poo...which one of you was that?

border

Ehhh, it seems like a good idea but there are obviously just a lot of "grief players" who sit there and try to fuck up everything as soon as someone spells half of a word. It would be interesting if everybody was trying to spell something, but most of the time they just drag your letters away to be a jackass.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
border said:
Ehhh, it seems like a good idea but there are obviously just a lot of "grief players" who sit there and try to fuck up everything as soon as someone spells half of a word. It would be interesting if everybody was trying to spell something, but most of the time they just drag your letters away to be a jackass.

/me raises hand

'present!'

oooh, someone got angry when i spelled wort wort, now i know that was one of you.

Hey, guess who's getting banned if I get one piece of negative feedback, even if it's from someone in this thread giving it to me just to get you banned!

:D

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Mike Works said:
Hey, guess who's getting banned if I get one piece of negative feedback, even if it's from someone in this thread giving it to me just to get you banned!

:D

Is it Olimario?

BenT

Good cooperation on the IGN SUX, my brothers in letters!

I LOLed when my amorous blue O got in a playful leap-frogging match with an N...

Zaptruder

Banned
Haha. Someone keeps humping letters with a T. I joined in for a few minutes and another blue T followed suit. Then there was an O that kept running around... and even managed to get the first Blue T into humping a pile of letters before we realised that the O wasn't there anymore!

Top Bottom