• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Political Party Called Me A Loser Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie9IGN

scan0002.jpg
s.jpg

I found this lying on my doorstep this afternoon. Now, what the fuck? That whole cutout frog on the top threw me off, not to mention I can't figure out the point of this thing. Must be cause I'm a loser.

Goddamn girly men in Sacramento!

Haha, that's pretty awesome though. I wish more politicians would be that creative; it would make politics more fun.

AntoneM

wait.... so how the hell did the legislature decide that the state reps would be Dems? Sure the Supreme Court gets to decide who's President ;) but honestly how stupid does this guy think people are? What an arrogant ass-tard!

FightyF

Banned
I'd rather see creativity applied to real solutions, rather than creativity in slagging the opposition.

Then again, politics have always been about the latter and never about the former. :p

Dilbert

Now let me get this straight -- I should be convinced to vote for a candidate who leaves a YELLOW political flyer with CUT-OUT FROGS in it who makes reference to a nation which HASN'T EXISTED FOR YEARS (the U.S.S.R.)?

This isn't "clever reverse marketing." This guy is a whack job.

How misleading. The legislature arranged the districts so that it would protect the incumbants. This was done for both the Democrats and Republicans. In a sense, the pamphlet is true, but the implied statements send it way out there.

hooo

boooy
eggplant said:
How misleading. The legislature arranged the districts so that it would protect the incumbants. This was done for both the Democrats and Republicans. In a sense, the pamphlet is true, but the implied statements send it way out there.

Gerrymandering unfortunately happens. I don't know how nationally infamous Corrine Brown is (thanks to her demanding UN oversight of Florida elections, and accusing a FL fellow rep of a crime on the floor), but her district has several long thin snakes that are there only to hit poor black communities that otherwise would be in another district. I'd love to see districts be designed in some way that made any sense, but that will never happen as both parties like the current system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom