• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Public Service Announcement From Blinx the Cat

blinx.jpg

Blinx Says to Rewind Your Clocks on Sunday

Hi folks,

It’s me again, Blinx – I’m here to remind you that it is once again time to turn back your clocks – which – I’m sure you know – just happens to be my specialty!

That’s right, at 2:00 AM on Sunday, October 31, it will be your turn to go back in time – by REWINDing your clocks by one hour. It’s just like in the upcoming “Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space,” where you can REWIND time in order to help get past those pesky pigs, and let me tell you, an extra hour can go a long way! I love this time of year!

- Blinx

P.S. If you get a note from one of the pigs saying you have to re-arrange your room because it’s Space Control day, don’t believe them!

LINK

patriotic.jpg

THANK YOU CARTOON CAT FOR THE ADVICE! GOD BLESS AMERICA

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Blinx is probably the coolest cat I've ever seen, except for Garfield, who can't even go back and forth in time.

Bristow

Banned
I'm so tired of people ripping on Blinx. The Time Sweeper was the most innovative platformer I've played this generation and is light years ahead of crap like Jak & Daxter. The only reason people hate on it so much was because it was challenging.

sim-blinx2-002.jpg

They should change the subtitle from Masters of Time & Space to Return of Respect, because the sequel is going to knock a few of you haters for a loop.

Speevy

Banned
Bristow said:
I'm so tired of people ripping on Blinx. The Time Sweeper was the most innovative platformer I've played this generation and is light years ahead of crap like Jak & Daxter. The only reason people hate on it so much was because it was challenging.

sim-blinx2-002.jpg

They should change the subtitle from Masters of Time & Space to Return of Respect, because the sequel is going to knock a few of you haters for a loop.

No, I reckon the only reason people hated it was because of its terrible controlling, camera, and arcadishly small level designs.

After playing the demo, only two of those problems seem to have been eliminated. But the graphics stink compared with current Xbox games.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bristow said:

sim-blinx2-002.jpg

How can you have a "return of respect" when there was no respect to begin with? It's like multiplying by 0.

MrparisSM

Banned
Never played the first Blinx because of all the bad publicity it got. Checked out the recent Demo of Blinx 2 though, and was pleasantly surpised to find a fun platformer with some very unique gameplay twists. :) The controls were very nice and initiative and the graphics are really sharp and colorful. It was a very fun demo, but peeps that talk so negative about it still has me weary. If it gets 8+ scores though I'll definitely buy it.

Top Bottom