• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A question about Katamari Damacy and Best Buy.

AniHawk

The Best Buy Gamer's GC works for all games $20 and over. Katamari Damacy is $19.99. Can I still use the discount?

EDIT: Stupid me- it's $19.99 and up. Lock this thread, delete it, whatever. Off to Best Buy I go!

EDIT 2: Thanks Comfort Eagle.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yes, but you'll probably have to ask them for the game if you plan to get it from them. I've heard a few Best Buy's don't have the game on shelf, and if you ask the employee, they'll say they don't have the game. But have them check the computer (make sure the game is spelled correclty) and the computer will probably show a couple copies in stock

xsarien

daedsiluap
Wario64 said:
Yes, but you'll probably have to ask them for the game if you plan to get it from them. I've heard a few Best Buy's don't have the game on shelf, and if you ask the employee, they'll say they don't have the game. But have them check the computer (make sure the game is spelled correclty) and the computer will probably show a couple copies in stock

That's weird. My local Best Buy has several copies, but they were in front of a blank tag.

Top Bottom