• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aborted baby's head left inside woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40024

"At midnight, my ex-partner knocked on the door to check if I was all right. ... I went to the bathroom and as I was sitting there, I just felt something slip out of me as if I had just given birth. I looked in the toilet and saw this lump that seemed to have a bone in it. So I showed it to my former partner."

The couple realized they were looking at the face of their unborn child, seeing the eyes, nose, mouth and ears. The tiny head measured no more than 4 centimeters.

DavinaChambers.jpg

mrmyth

Assuming this isn't fake, we could've done without the pic in the thread.

Hell, even if it is fake, we didn't need the picture in the thread.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Someone actually had to face (in a literal sense) the consiquence of their abortion? Killing babies isn't good, I hope she realizes that now.

Very sad indeed.

BlackMage

Banned
Dice said:
Someone actually had to face (in a literal sense) the consiquence of their abortion? Killing babies isn't good, I hope she realizes that now.

Very sad indeed.

Don't bring that crap in here.

Hamfam

The couple realized they were looking at the face of their unborn child, seeing the eyes, nose, mouth and ears. The tiny head measured no more than 4 centimeters.

And then it started talking.

MaddenNFL64

I can't believe they just left the head in :\.

BTW, I support a woman's right to choose. Abortions suck, but if a woman doesn't want her child born into the world, she should be the one to make that choice. Also, if she wants it, she'll find a way to abort her baby, legal or not. I rather have it be legal.

andthebeatgoeson

"In January, I was a patient at King's College Hospital because I was jaundiced," Chambers told the Voice, which bills itself as Britain's best black newspaper. "The doctors wanted me to stay in the hospital, but after a week I told them that they had to let me out because I had to go home to take care of my three children. My children have always been my priorities. They're my angels."

Chambers became an outpatient at the facility, going in for checkups every two weeks as she needed continual monitoring.

It was during routine medical tests she discovered she was 12 weeks pregnant.

"At the time I was taking eight tablets a day and had all this radiation from the scans, so I couldn't believe that I could be pregnant," she told the paper.

Chambers made the difficult decision to have an abortion.

All abortions are murder, just like capital punishment. I will close my ears to any mitigating factors where the life of the mother might be considered at all, cuz babies are like lil lemon drops from heaven. Save the children!!!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Guess that gives her a little something to think about the next time she has reckless sex with another one of her future 'ex-partners'. I don't mean to come off as comical, but that quite literally put a face on her issues...

andthebeatgoeson

tedtropy said:
Guess that gives her a little something to think about the next time she has reckless sex with another one of her future 'ex-partners'. I don't mean to come off as comical, but that quite literally put a face on her issues...
Way to ASSume what's going one. Of course, there's no way her protection broke down (condom breaking, pill not working...since contraception is 100% foolproof). It had to be reckless.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
She was able to discuss the situation with the doctor who had performed her abortion.

"He leaned over my bedside and said, 'I am so sorry. In all the procedures I've done, I've never come across this,'" she said. "He even tried to take the head away, but I said I wanted to keep it because we wanted to have a proper burial."

they're burying the partial fetal head. :/

wonder how the funeral invitations will read. or the headstone. :/ :/ :/

tedtropy

skinnyrattler said:
Way to ASSume what's going one. Of course, there's no way her protection broke down (condom breaking, pill not working...since contraception is 100% foolproof). It had to be reckless.

Let's see, 29, third child, no real father-figure in their lives and she had a coil contraceptive inserted because she basically can't restrain herself. Maybe if she didn't want anymore kids she should've done that to begin with, primarily BECAUSE the usual forms of sexual protection aren't 100%. Yeah, she certainly sounds like the epitome of responsibility.

andthebeatgoeson

tedtropy said:
Let's see, 29, third child, no real father-figure in their lives and she had a coil contraceptive inserted because she basically can't restrain herself. Maybe if she didn't want anymore kids she should've done that to begin with, primarily BECAUSE the usual forms of sexual protection aren't 100%. Yeah, she certainly sounds like the epitome of responsibility.

So, if she used condoms all the time, with a best case failure rate of 3 percent but in real life, it's around 7%, she's irresponsible? I'm making an assumption about her use but that's what you sound like. Just cuz she had 3 kids, she's not allowed to make a decision about the 4th? You ignore her medical problems/reasoning for terminating the pregnancy, like we can know if they had a bearing on why she got the abortion. Then you bring up her age and 'no real father-figure' as if that has a bearing of if she should have children or not. What if her 'autoimmune hepatitis' presented multiple problems, is she still supposed to have it? What if it is a threat to her? Or the fetus? Is abortion really that repulsive to you? I'm not sure if you're isolated or just unsympathetic.

By the way, that coil contraceptive has a failure rate also. I just can't understand where you get 'can't control herself' from. That's why I say ASSumption. I see the mention of the coil as a better form of contraception that is still not 100% but is better in 'use and forget' type of situations. Not the type of contraception for people who can't 'control' themselves. Sterilization would be a good form of contraception for people who can't control themselves. I'm glad I can think for myselves; you would have us think the majority of the 3 people who have sex on this board (including myself :p) are 'irresponsible cuz they use contraception that fails. I use condoms. Would I be irresponsible if it broke and I got some chick pregnant? What if I was unlucky and got 3 chicks pregnant using condoms all the time? Or would I be irresponsible? God, this argument gives me a headache since I can't wrap my head around some people's thought processes.

tedtropy

skinnyrattler said:
So, if she used condoms all the time, with a best case failure rate of 3 percent but in real life, it's around 7%, she's irresponsible? I'm making an assumption about her use but that's what you sound like. Just cuz she had 3 kids, she's not allowed to make a decision about the 4th? You ignore her medical problems/reasoning for terminating the pregnancy, like we can know if they had a bearing on why she got the abortion. Then you bring up her age and 'no real father-figure' as if that has a bearing of if she should have children or not. What if her 'autoimmune hepatitis' presented multiple problems, is she still supposed to have it? What if it is a threat to her? Or the fetus? Is abortion really that repulsive to you? I'm not sure if you're isolated or just unsympathetic.

By the way, that coil contraceptive has a failure rate also. I just can't understand where you get 'can't control herself' from. That's why I say ASSumption. I see the mention of the coil as a better form of contraception that is still not 100% but is better in 'use and forget' type of situations. Not the type of contraception for people who can't 'control' themselves. Sterilization would be a good form of contraception for people who can't control themselves. I'm glad I can think for myselves; you would have us think the majority of the 3 people who have sex on this board (including myself :p) are 'irresponsible cuz they use contraception that fails. I use condoms. Would I be irresponsible if it broke and I got some chick pregnant? What if I was unlucky and got 3 chicks pregnant using condoms all the time? Or would I be irresponsible? God, this argument gives me a headache since I can't wrap my head around some people's thought processes.

You probably can't wrap your mind about some people's thought processes because they differ from your own. It's the nature of opinions and I'd like to think it's part of what makes the world interesting. You're entitled to yours, I'm entitled to mine. Personally I don't consider what I said to be an assumption so much as a logical deduction based on the circumstances I read in the article and, frankly, the general presence of sexual irresponsibility in the world. I could be wrong about her, but I think I'll chance it. As for the question on wheter you'd be irresponsible for impregnating a girl while wearing protection I'll just say that everyone should be responsible for what happens as a result of their having sex, regardless if the results aren't what they were hoping for. How would you react if you DID impregnate a girl in such a circumstance? I'm not asking as a means to contradict anything you're saying, just curious.

Brodequin

Damn you guys, I know I shouldn't be laughing...

Hmmm, I wonder if she had sex right before it fell out. Guy could have poked it or something.

miyuru

Wonder who took it out of the toilet. I wonder if she was taking a piss or shat while it came out, hahaha! Did it float? :p

I'm such an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom