• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

About that Conker demo in December OXM

Solid

Just read this at Mundorare. Translated with Google.

Demo NTSC, for America, will be available from day 30 of November with the December unit of Official Xbox Magazine. On the other hand, the French homologous magazine that will also leave the 8 December will include demo in version the PAL, for benefit of all the European that decides to acquire a unit by 9 euros (it has not been confirmed, so far, that the disc is going to be available in other countries).

Demo including in the disc of the official magazine of Xbox takes in completing about 15 or 20 minutes and has three parts, all of the chapter "Saving Private Rodent" of the adventure for a player ( Bad Fur Day ) who parodia the film on World War II To save Ryan Soldier .

hooo

boooy
Kobun Heat said:
Or unless they really made some fixes to the difficulty. That level was ricockulous.
I never did finish the game because of that. I made it all the way out of the bunker with one sliver of health after tons fo play and I realized I still had the bloody beach head to get through. Ug, that sucked singing turds.

Top Bottom