• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Combat V arcade trailer

WarPig

Arcade Mode is pretty basic, but there's still a certain appeal to hearing "Mobius one! Fox two!" again. I don't like the AC5 guy's callsign as much.

I hope the pre-order bonus patch set has one of the Mobius flight logo, it's very cool.

DFS.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ac5.jpg

Nice box art!

WarPig said:
Arcade Mode is pretty basic, but there's still a certain appeal to hearing "Mobius one! Fox two!" again. I don't like the AC5 guy's callsign as much.

I hope the pre-order bonus patch set has one of the Mobius flight logo, it's very cool.

DFS.

Yeah, Blaze sounds pretty stupid. Is it true that he doesn't talk?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
245584-FLIGHTSTICK2.jpg

Ok, I was just cruising around the EB website looking at upcoming releases and noticed THAT!

Any opinions on it? The idea of playing maverick from the couch is appealing particularly with this game. Of course spending $129 for game and peripheral during the busiest quarter of the year is not so appealing. But still...neat.

WarPig said:

DFS.

ok I know you don't answer my questions but I really wanna know about the music in AC5. How is it? Is it better than AC4 or what? Give me some opinion.

Top Bottom