• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision Press Day Screens (Doom 3 (xbox?), SW BF/RCommando/KOTOR2, Vampire & more

golem

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=19126&mode=thread&order=0
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/32803

some assorted screenshots...

Doom 3 (xbox?)
doom3_Hellknight_in_Caverns.jpg

doom3_commandos2.jpg

SW Battlefront
battlefront_xbx_image21.jpg

SW Republic Commando
republic_pc_Squad12.jpg

SW KOTOR 2
k2_activate003.jpg

Vampire
la_hub_10009.jpg

also shots floating around out there for The Moves, Call of Duty Expansion and Console game, Mercenaries, etc

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Doom III has to be Xbox. No way it's PC. Way too little detail.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
seismologist said:
Im getting worried about Doom 3. Where are the new PC shots? :(

Getting worried? About what? The game is already in the hands of various people and it hits next week. Perhaps they are trying to keep most of the game an actual suprise? From the little footage which was recently shown, the game looks suprisingly well built (from an experience angle). I think it will absolutely blow most people away and be able to stand toe to toe with HL2 and Halo 2 in terms of quality...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
seismologist said:
Im getting worried about Doom 3. Where are the new PC shots? :(

all over the place, i've seen more new creatures and guns in the last 2 weeks that i shouldn't have *cries*

DopeyFish said:
all over the place, i've seen more new creatures and guns in the last 2 weeks that i shouldn't have *cries*

Where are you guys finding all of these screenshots? The last hi-res PC shots I've seen are from like 2 years ago.

the game is supposed to come out next week. Why are they showing these asstacular screenshots? That's why I'm worried If the graphics have been toned down or something.

Matt

seismologist said:
the game is supposed to come out next week. Why are they showing these asstacular screenshots? That's why I'm worried If the graphics have been toned down or something.
These are XBox shots.

Or, because they can.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
they released 2 really high res shots the other day.
spoiler central! not really story wise but surprise wise
the game looks absolutely incredible. They are trying to keep the majority of the game a secret. as id said it themselves... they have shown something like 10% of the game. the
BFG and plasma rifle
look like incredible weapons plus the
rocket launcher has some awesome smoke effects after exploding
Enemy wise... the
Cacodemon looks awesome, the archvile (my favorite enemy) doesn't look so cool anymore :( i can't wait to see the cyberdemon

Top Bottom