• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actor Anthony Anderson charged with rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040729/ap_en_mo/_barbershop__actor_rape_charge_6

Anthony_Anderson_b6a.jpg

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Anthony Anderson, the rotund comedic co-star of "Kangaroo Jack" and the original "Barbershop," has been arrested and charged with aggravated rape while shooting a movie.

The 33-year-old actor was accused by an unidentified woman of luring her into a trailer on the set of his latest movie, "Hustle & Flow," and sexually assaulting her. Also accused is the film's assistant director, Wayne Witherspoon.

Both men were charged on Wednesday after being taken into custody by the Shelby County Sheriff's Department.

The incident occurred Tuesday afternoon at the Shelby County Correctional Center, a penal farm on the outskirts of Memphis, where filming was under way for the movie.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Shular said a passer-by heard screams coming from the trailer and opened the door.

"And she ran out nude," Shular said.

Brannon

A) Rich.

B) Wealthy.

C) Set for a good part of your life.

D) Getting yourself into these situations in the first place.

Now WHICH one of these does not sound like the other? Think hard....

ShadowRed

Banned
"Sheriff's spokesman Steve Shular said a passer-by heard screams coming from the trailer and opened the door.

"And she ran out nude," Shular said."

So fucking owned.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn, he is pretty much done for...so much for Cody Banks 3: Straight To DVD.

MASB

It's amazing that the passerby came by at that moment. If it's as bad as it looks, AA must be pretty stupid, doing something like that at all and in an area where people could easily know about. And the Assistant Director too? What is this, a semi-gangbang Hollywood movie set style? :p Of course, AA will get off or get little punishment no matter what, but that's the way it goes I guess.

And people need to stop with the Kobe references. It's not fair since Kobex can't reply. ;)

You act the part or I'll fire your ass! I will! I'll do it! Cuz i have more white girls back in my trailer than the first lifeboat on the Titanic!

DMczaf said:
The incident occurred Tuesday afternoon at the Shelby County Correctional Center, a penal farm on the outskirts of Memphis, where filming was under way for the movie.

It's called Method Acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom