• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

adding and subtracting - more extreme body modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/addsub/

Ryan and Dave are the most unique identical twins you'll ever meet. After tiring of piercing, tattoos, and implants about three years ago, they began exploring much heavier surgical modifications. Dave had spent two and a half years in pre-med at Queens University in Kingston, and using contacts made both there and online he and his twin brother have changed themselves in ways far beyond anything anyone else has ever attempted.

A teaser:
3arm.jpg

I don't buy that shit. That arm would be withered away. I don't care how "compatible" your genes are, you can't keep an arm alive on your chest. (I know it's not supposed to be functional). If they can do that, those surgeons are freaking geniuses.

Ill Saint

muncheese said:
I don't buy that shit. That arm would be withered away. I don't care how "compatible" your genes are, you can't keep an arm alive on your chest. (I know it's not supposed to be functional). If they can do that, those surgeons are freaking geniuses.
They did mention veins and arteries at the attachment site had been spliced to supply the blood to the arm.

Crazy stuff, though. But if it makes em happy, who's to argue.

Friend

Morons. I don't know who's stupider, the guy who had his arm amputated or the guy who now has an arm on his chest.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
DAVE: We've got some genital work planned that's pretty exciting. As soon as it happens we'll be sure to update BME readers with some photos
lol....picturing his brother getting a sex change and putting his penis somewhere else on the others body....should put it in the middle of his forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom