• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI video generation: Gymnastics! What could go wrong?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This is the kind of AI game developers should be using. Imagine how scary an enemy like that would be in a game.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
It's frankly hilarious how much people are investing in this tech. It works great when meticulously designed to tackle a particular complex problem. But in general, especially the LLM's, it's just so infantile, terrible, and erroneous that it's funny. Google's shit was so awful they had to take down after like a day.

FeralEcho

Elden Ring 2 🔥

Exclusive first look at the Grafted Scion Boss:
bTABXIE.jpeg

ssringo

Gold Member
Showing my age a bit but my thought was Pink Floyd's The Wall. Quick gif search didn't turn up the really weird body morphing scenes so just take this.

pink floyd GIF by Maudit

If you know you know and if you don't you should because The Wall is one of the greatest albums ever by one of the greatest bands ever and the movie they made for the album should be mandatory viewing when you get high because of how trippy it is.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Showing my age a bit but my thought was Pink Floyd's The Wall. Quick gif search didn't turn up the really weird body morphing scenes so just take this.

pink floyd GIF by Maudit

If you know you know and if you don't you should because The Wall is one of the greatest albums ever by one of the greatest bands ever and the movie they made for the album should be mandatory viewing when you get high because of how trippy it is.
I was thinking Slegehammer.

Ovek

7Member7
I dunno it's still kinda impressive really in a trippy kind of way. It only seems it was only a year ago we where generating 500x500px images with two heads or eight fingers on each hand. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom