• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Earth | Official Teaser

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
The perfect planet for the perfect organism. Alien: Earth is coming 2025. Only on Hulu.

alien_earth.jpg

When a mysterious space vessel crash-lands on Earth, a young woman (Sydney Chandler) and a ragtag group of tactical soldiers make a fateful discovery that puts them face-to-face with the planet’s greatest threat in FX’s highly anticipated TV series Alien: Earth from creator Noah Hawley.

With Sydney Chandler, Alex Lawther, Timothy Olyphant

Doom85

Set 30 years before Alien.

That places it in 2092. A year before Prometheus (2093).

So the Xenomorph shouldn't even exist at this point in time.

I forget the specific line, but Romulus confirms Xenomorphs did exist pre-Covenant, thus ending the idea that David created them. Good, as much as I like David, I didn’t like that reveal, plus it made the mural seen in Prometheus baffling.

The only important thing is no one lives and/or could have evidence to be believed they encountered an alien life form as Ripley is told at the start of Aliens that no alien life forms have ever been discovered by humanity (as in undeniable legit proof was provided, obviously we’ve had plenty of claims even in our last century or so).

wipeout364

They should have made it after the Aliens consume the population on earth and humans are relegated to space stations orbiting around the earth and their colonies.

Could have had colonial marines doing earthside missions to retrieve survivors/technology/information with the long term plot to retake earth.

This is not my plot line but comes from the Alien expanded universe.

Hookshot

Gold Member
There was a time when I would have loved this but not now. The films have been shit and tv shows are made by Concord devs, it won't be cool or interesting. At best it'll rehash previous kills and ideas from the first 2.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Set 30 years before Alien.

That places it in 2092. A year before Prometheus (2093).

So the Xenomorph shouldn't even exist at this point in time.

Eh, the events of Prometheus weren’t the first appearance of the xenomorph. There’s straight up a mural of one in that movie indicating they already knew of the creature. All you really need to set off an eventual birth is a compatible host organism and the black goo which we know has been around for thousands of years.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Doubters in here clearly aren't familiar with Noah Hawley.

I fully expect this show to be fantastic.
Eh, but is this gonna be an alien lore show or a prometheus lore show? I personally couldn't care less about the engineers, black goo, or any of the shit from those 2 films. Explore what we know about the xeno in alien 1-3 and we are talking.

Ulysses 31

Eh, but is this gonna be an alien lore show or a prometheus lore show? I personally couldn't care less about the engineers, black goo, or any of the shit from those 2 films. Explore what we know about the xeno in alien 1-3 and we are talking.
I don't really see how they can advance the story though without addressing that the Company knows about the ship on LV426.

Other than some big time jump or taking place on some back water planet again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom