• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens vs Predator 2 (Single-player) - worth $10?

Wow i agree with Drinky's on something, yes the games does manage to do justice to the franchises, great game, especially the marine campaign......i love how the radar starts bipping when even the wind makes things move....eheh

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I liked this game better even than their own Nolf 2. Hell I'd even call this a better licensed game that Riddick. Anyone half-interested in Monolith's upcoming F.E.A.R. game should really play through this ASAP. All three campaigns are equally exhilerating.

Playing as the aliens is a very unique -if dizzying- experience though. Oh and I've heard the expansion pack is pretty weak, but if you snag the Gold edition you probably just get it free.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Ok, I was assuming the Gold edition was $10 these days. Just pass then.

Ironically about a month ago I convinced two of my Mac-addled friends to pick up $10 copies of this while perusing the teeny Mac-only games shelf at Comp-USA with them. I tried to shove Nolf 1 down their throats as well given it was also ported over, but they weren't biting...

Mac people....

Gattsu25

Banned
morbidaza said:
AvP 1 is a LOT better imo, much more tense and scary.

The first few alien missions in AvP2 aside, I prefered the alien missions in the original more...but other than that, AvP2 is better in all regards

belgurdo

Banned
avp2.png

Top Bottom