• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

all espn games to be $19.99

Mrbob

Hmmm I may have to buy them all this fall. :D

I did expect this, though. Wouldn't make sense to have the premiere ESPN game 20 bucks and the rest 50.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
bishoptl said:
old news makes young hotties rub their legs like crickets

damnit bish, just in case of being old i made it an NHL shameless plug! Be lenient! leeeeenient! :eek:

Mrbob

bishoptl said:
As long as everybody buys the Xbox versions for online leagues.

Yes. Which means there is a way for the NHL to still have a league this year! Ha ha ha I kid don't hurt me. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bishoptl said:
As long as everybody buys the Xbox versions for online leagues.

I buy the game and you change my tag..deal ? ;)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Matrix said:
I buy the game and you change my tag..deal ? ;)
So you can turn around and exchange it for Barbie's Horse Adventures as soon as the tag change goes through? I think not sir

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL..is that a real game?

DMczaf

Matrix said:
LOL..is that a real game?

223408.jpg

Say hello to your new avatar, do it Bish!

Matrix

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in! This was going to be the first year I did not buy VC's basketball game after being disgusted with the last two.

I will buy my first hockey game since NHL '98.

cvxfreak

$19.99 should be the price for all EA Sports games too. $50 is just too much for yearly updates to the nearly-same damn game, IMO.

Top Bottom