• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Amazon] Dragon Ball Xenoverse, $19.99 (PS4/XB1)

BroBot

$20 is a steal. I paid $60 for this game and I don't regret it. There's a lot of content for single player. Creating a character is a great addition and each class has their own strengths and weaknesses. The story mode is okay. I enjoyed it. There are many parallel quests (side missions) which you can obtain new characters/items/moves/powers/clothes/dragon balls through.

The game has only gotten better thanks to the updates which added things like increased level cap, re-balanced skills, and fixed issues with certain moves. If you're a DBZ fan, it's definitely worth $20.

EDIT: But if you're looking forward to remote play with this game, don't. This game does NOT support remote play or shareplay.

I had fun with it. It's always fun to make your own DBZ character and play dress up. The fighting was fun too.

But man, getting drops were a pain. It was RNG on top of RNG. You would have to hope that an event would trigger, and THEN hope that the drop would be rewarded. This was during launch month, so I don't know if they patched it to make it better.

Revven

Didn't they take out the online mode?

No... where did you hear this? lol

The game is a steal at $20. If you're a fan of DBZ at all you'll enjoy this, the best DBZ game in years. It has a few flaws but it's a very solid game even if you only want to play the single player.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I got it at launch and was not amused. Don't care about creating my own character and the combat feels pretty shallow. For reference, I don't really like anything past budokai 3.

I won't say it's a great game cause that's a lie, but I played the shit out of it when my brother was done with it. Definitely at least 20 bucks worth of time.

If you're a fan of DBZ I'd say it's worth giving a run.

Top Bottom