• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon just launched a new $50 Kindle Fire Tablet

Nexus 7 2013 is pretty good. Still runs well despite being a few years old and has a solid screen, good for comic reading.
I recently got my niece this tablet. The screen is alright. I think a recent update caused a terrible problem though. The thing takes about 8 hours to charge. The sad thing is, the problem has been around for a while and doesn't seem to have a clear fix.

I swore off Samsung products a few years ago, but their phone/tablet screens are lovely. I'm not into comics but do have the Asterix and Tintin collections from when I was a kid. Would love digital versions of these to read on a tablet with a nice screen.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Does any one else have a problem with youtube? As in the video will not play immediately if at all?

It's been very slow at loading sties too (gone now but will comeback)

Acidote

Just yesterday I rooted/flashed it with the Cyanogen release you can find on xda. Excellent device for that price, but I don't know if it's the best choice for the use you want to give it.

And I heavily encourage everyone to get rid of Fire OS. The device is much better with Cyanogen or Slim.

Top Bottom