• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amusing Crystal Chronicles setup...

Priz

itworks.jpg

B'z-chan

Banned
I'm thinking 1x 60 inch, and 4 20 inchers would do just better. Heck i would love to play that kind of set up.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I don't think looking from TV to TV would be that comfortable, especially if you're stuck on one of the end TVs.

A-ha! This proves my theory that there aren't actually millions who bought GameCube! Just a few hundred thousand HUGE GEEKS that buy multiple cubes.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
seems like a decent tv, is that like over 40 inches or something? Yeah, let's stick it in the corner next to the fireplace and sit as far away as possible.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
levious said:
seems like a decent tv, is that like over 40 inches or something? Yeah, let's stick it in the corner next to the fireplace and sit as far away as possible.
I'm also questioning their decision to put it in front of two windows. Sure must be fun to watch on a bright sunny day!

human5892 said:
I'm also questioning their decision to put it in front of two windows. Sure must be fun to watch on a bright sunny day!
considering these pics are from the spring, it probably wasn't as bright as it is now...

bionic77

DJ Demon J said:
A-ha! This proves my theory that there aren't actually millions who bought GameCube! Just a few hundred thousand HUGE GEEKS that buy multiple cubes.

Wouldn't that make more sense for Xbox considering how multiplayer Halo is still the best game in town? Halo on 4 xboxes is really fun, they should put something like that in the arcades.

bionic77 said:
Wouldn't that make more sense for Xbox considering how multiplayer Halo is still the best game in town? Halo on 4 xboxes is really fun, they should put something like that in the arcades.

No, see, everyone actually owns Xboxen, so they bring it to their friend's houses whenever they want to play Halo 16-player (yea, 4-player can just be handled with 1 copy of a game and 4 controllers, CRAZY huh?!? No need for 4 handheld game units and 4 connection cables--or in the case above 4 consoles, 4 GBPs and 4 connection cables).
Very few gamers buy a GameCube, so they just find their one Nintendo fanboy friend who owns enough so they can actually play FF:CC and Four Swords (cue Penny Arcade comic).

neptunes

well it's just like you stated above.

If everyone had 1 console and a GBP (with a gc to gba cable), you would only need one game.

aoi tsuki

bionic77 said:
i've seen (in person and in pics) far too many 4 tv/4 XB Halo setups for that to interesting.

Top Bottom