• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anacondas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I just got back from watching Spiderman 2 again, which unfortunately meant that I had to watch the trailer for Anacondas again. Who in the hell over at Sony Pictures decided to make this and why? Did they feel there weren't enough sequels being made after shitty movies or what?

Gattsu25

Banned
i heard 'they' are making a Dungeons and Dragons 2 movie...now THAT will kickass...the sequel to the ONLY movie that actually made me angry at a production studio for wasting my life...I'm sure to be there on day 1 to see it :b

Dead

well not really...yet
Gattsu25 said:
i heard 'they' are making a Dungeons and Dragons 2 movie...now THAT will kickass...the sequel to the ONLY movie that actually made me angry at my wasted time...I'm be there on day 1 to see it :b
starring Paris Hilton :X

Gattsu25

Banned
DeadStar said:
starring Paris Hilton :X

Lol...are you serious? damn...the movie is going to need a lot of work to make up for the lack of
EmailPix_copy5B_copy.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Warm Machine said:
As long as there is a performance as over the top and gleefully ridiculous as John Voight in Anaconda, I'll watch Anacondas.
Didn't Jhn Voight get spit out by the anaconda at the end of the movie? Oh man that shit was hilarious.

Yup, The Snake spat him out...

``Alone among snakes, anacondas are unique. After eating their prey, they regurgitate in order to eat again.''

From Roger Ebert...

This information is included in the opening titles of ``Anaconda,'' and as the words rolled across the screen I heard a chuckle in the theater. It came from me. I sensed with a deep certainty that before the movie was over, I would see an anaconda regurgitate its prey. Human prey, preferably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom