• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

ZeoVGM

Banned
I'm bumping this to say I just watched the Bugs Bunny game review and that for some reason, I laughed my ass off when Bugs said the following line:

"What's up fuck cock vagina fuck fuck?"

:lol Best one he's done.

If I were rich I'd pay Google to fix YouTube to work for me. Has it been shit all day for anybody else? I've seen about 10 seconds of that at best for the last 20 minutes.

Anyone remember the sheet of stickers from Nintendo Power for your NES controllers? I still have one on one of my NES controllers.

DSC00462.jpg

Ironballs

omg rite said:
I'm bumping this to say I just watched the Bugs Bunny game review and that for some reason, I laughed my ass off when Bugs said the following line:

"What's up fuck cock vagina fuck fuck?"

:lol Best one he's done.

The combination of Bugs Bunny's voice and the Nerd's facial expressions are pure gold.

JoeFu

Banned
Last three were awesome. I thought he's been slipping lately, but man the last three look like he's coming back to form.

I think the best one is the TMNT one though. I liked the game as a kid, but the review was hilarious, the part where he was jumping over the small crack instead of walking over it ...:lol

schild

canoli2006 said:
Anyone remember the sheet of stickers from Nintendo Power for your NES controllers? I still have one on one of my NES controllers.

I have both that one and the Nintendo Birthday one.

ghibli99

That Nintendo Power one was good! I still think he goes a little too over-the-top on some things, and some jokes fall flat, but overall, I still get a kick out of these... and this one in particular was really nostalgic.

The other day at work, a few of us kept doing the annoying Bugs Bunny noise... we were in tears. :)

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Vicious said:
I have the same sticker on one of my NES controllers.

Yep, had that same sticker on one of my NES controllers. I remember trying to remove it later and it making quite a mess. Also put together the Arwing fold-together, got the free Dragon Warrior cartridge, and any of a number of wonderful childhood memories I've likely boozed away...

ghibli99 said:
That Nintendo Power one was good! I still think he goes a little too over-the-top on some things, and some jokes fall flat, but overall, I still get a kick out of these... and this one in particular was really nostalgic.

The other day at work, a few of us kept doing the annoying Bugs Bunny noise... we were in tears. :)

EHHHHHHHHHH, WASUP DAAAKKKKKKKK? :D

oracrest

canoli2006 said:

yep, still have that sticker on mine too...

123rl

Brilliant episode :lol This never disappoints me...it's always funny and, even when it's incredibly geeky, it just seems even funnier

Taichu

The second Adams Family he played didn't seem that bad. Fester's Quest however, heh.

The train bit and the very ending made the video.

Ahahaha awesome that Addams Family video! Could have used a little more anger towards the actual game... and more things to complain about... but otherwise bravo!

Top Bottom