• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

James & Mike Play Beavis and Butt-Head on the Genesis

Also, I am going to have to quote myself from an older post in this thread...

AjAj5U2.png

beavisandbutthead.jpg

They should had played the SNES one.

I think they filmed this before James made his AGVN episode, as most of his complaints seemed to have stemmed from this episode. They film J&MM's pretty far in advance. I could imagine that the game they play next week will be the SNES title.

Timu

I think they filmed this before James made his AGVN episode, as most of his complaints seemed to have stemmed from this episode. They film J&MM's pretty far in advance. I could imagine that the game they play next week will be the SNES title.
Ah, makes sense. It could happen, we'll see. That one would be funny since both players share the same life bar in that SNES version.

there was a sweet P&C game
BeavButtVirtStupEuBoxShotPC.jpg

There was also a Beavis and Butt-Head arcade game in the works during 1996 that was cancelled. It was a 2D beat em up that uses scaling sprites with 3D polygon backdrops, and was under development by Atari. The game used the 3DO M2 hardware.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5JuRc7fN4 The game had some similarities to the Konami Simpson's Arcade game and was in a nearlty completed state. It didn't look too bad. There are about 12 prototype machines in existence.

Ah, makes sense. It could happen, we'll see. That one would be funny since both players share the same life bar in that SNES version.

James even said in the video that "this should be a J&MM and an AVGN episode" at some point. So yeah, I could imagine that they already have the SNES playthrough filmed as well.

dickroach

theres a browser plug-in that shows reddit rather than youtube comments. get it. youtube comments are the worst.
alientube for chrome, i forgot what the firefox one is but its not hard to find.
looking forward to the LTTP vid. Mike's Zelda1 no-sword video was fun.

Big Nikus

I actually liked the Beavis and Butthead episode. I don't expect a classic everytime. Hearing him speak more and more drunk was fun, not too overdone.

thefro

Everything on YouTube is the most important thing. I hope they finally uplode the other ten years afterwards, too

Everything on Youtube = crappy still photos of scenes instead of clips for the stuff where the companies might be copyright strike happy.

His reviews are much better with actual clips of the films.

shanafan

Can't wait for this!
The best thing is: Only Reviews and no talkbullshit with Mike
I like Mike, but reviews and videos are much better than those conversations.

"Cabin in the Woods is a decent horror movie, but I rather play something like.. A Link to the Past instead of watching this movie."

Top Bottom