• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Cross: Wild World [because Europe is now in on the action]

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
just added my info!

Steven
B&C Town
0215-4958-9142

Does connecting the gates matter if you have a different character? My GF plays too, so I was wondering if the Friends list/access are universal.

add me! :)

Valtox

3178-9745-9082
name:Gianluca
town:perugia

please add me :)
i will set my ds language to english so you english speakers can talk to my villagers (or not :lol )

:)

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Added everyone from this thread

2148 - 2398 - 6681
Name: Richard
Town: Nintendo

Just got the game and have yet to go online, let me know if any of your gates are open!

Gazunta

OK, this is gonna sound weird but who wants to play Animal Crossing with my wife :)

We just got the game last week and she's completely hooked and wants to visit other towns so I told her I'd try to get in some GAF people...

2320-0451-5745
Name: Sabbbb
Town: C64 Land

Any offending posts will be struck down upon by the fury of God :)

SpoDaddy

My town is overrun with weeds because I haven't played in about 8 months but I'd like to try taking it online, anyone still playing?

Friend Code:
4381-6545-1065
Town- Grundle
Name- SpoDaddy

fatius

Code: 3651-5285-7386
Town: hamville
Name: sandwich

I've got my gates open now if anyone wants to come and be my first guest.

Ronabo

Gazunta said:
OK, this is gonna sound weird but who wants to play Animal Crossing with my wife :)

We just got the game last week and she's completely hooked and wants to visit other towns so I told her I'd try to get in some GAF people...

2320-0451-5745
Name: Sabbbb
Town: C64 Land

Any offending posts will be struck down upon by the fury of God :)

My girlfriend just got the Wi-Fi dongle so she's wanting to visit some towns and have people visit her's.

Character name: Mowren
City name: Xanadu
friend code: 1761-7540-8459

She'll be playing pretty much the rest of the weekend.

Top Bottom