• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

oh god this awful game just flew a gift on a balloon past me, shit never lowered enough to whack with my net

cmon money put some hustle into it and jump or throw a shell or something, you see we ain't got a slingshot in our lives and life is about improvisation man

Maximus.

oh god this awful game just flew a gift on a balloon past me, shit never lowered enough to whack with my net

cmon money put some hustle into it and jump or throw a shell or something, you see we ain't got a slingshot in our lives and life is about improvisation man

If you wait for it to goto a cliff with a beach below, the balloon lowers enough for you to hit it with a net.

mavs

If you wait for it to goto a cliff with a beach below, the balloon lowers enough for you to hit it with a net.

And then it's just an ugly balloon set item. I had to convince one of my villagers not to buy one from the flea market yesterday. Whitney I thought you had style, snappy.

Maximus.

And then it's just an ugly balloon set item. I had to convince one of my villagers not to buy one from the flea market yesterday. Whitney I thought you had style, snappy.

I got like 4-5 pieces of the balloon set.Vendored all that shit. Ain't got time for clown furniture.

Grizzo

So can somebody please tell me what happened here ? Yesterday I planted two shrubs in front of my house and this morning they were both wilted... I thought they didn't need space to grow ?

tumblr_moou2hzrSd1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Linius

So can somebody please tell me what happened here ? Yesterday I planted two shrubs in front of my house and this morning they were both wilted... I thought they didn't need space to grow ?

I believe you need at least one space between the fence of your house and the tree in order to make it grow well.

FillerB

On my second day myself so I'm not too sure, but I thought that shrubs/trees needed at least one free space in every direction.

IrishNinja

Haha, instead of making 200 bells you now get 400 bells OMG :p

Selling sharks at Michs town was amazing. Instead of 45000 I got 90000 for three sharks.

holy crap you are ballin' outta control man
i was happy to get 1300 bells for a ruby and some cherries yesterday...scrub-tier is worst tier, if nook jr dont sell a fishing pole today ima revoke his merchant license when and if i get real power

Grizzo

I believe you need at least one space between the fence of your house and the tree in order to make it grow well.

On my second day myself so I'm not too sure, but I thought that shrubs/trees needed at least one free space in every direction.

Alright, thank you ! I thought I saw some pictures with shrubs right in front of the house, but I'm gonna make them grow a little further from home then.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
i was happy to get 1300 bells for a ruby and some cherries yesterday...scrub-tier is worst tier, if nook jr dont sell a fishing pole today ima revoke his merchant license when and if i get real power

You talk to isabelle for the fishing pole.

Linius

Dude, you're still looking for a fishing pole? Let me check if I have one, then I'll bring it over. I take it you finally have your picture taken right?

And don't sell these precisous stones for lousy money. You can use them to make shiny furniture when Cyrus wakes his lazy ass up. Much more fun.

IrishNinja

You talk to isabelle for the fishing pole.

what? all she wants to talk about is i should write more letters and my approval rating is 45% cause everyone's asleep when i'm up and vice-versa

Dude, you're still looking for a fishing pole? Let me check if I have one, then I'll bring it over. I take it you finally have your picture taken right?

And don't sell these precisous stones for lousy money. You can use them to make shiny furniture when Cyrus wakes his lazy ass up. Much more fun.

yeah man, picture ID is DONE! lemme know!

and no way if i don't sell these stones ill never clear even 10k in a day, though fishing might help once im done donating the first batch...same shells seem to show up every day anyway so far!

for real besides talking to people and letters, what all can i do to get to 100% faster?

subtles

I finally unlocked the Dream Suite today (I got one of the earlier copies). Let me just say this, wow. The Japanese towns I've visited were just amazing. Your surely not going to be disappointed. From the way they make music to laboratories in the basement, I can't put into words how I was inspired.

magnetic

I finally unlocked the Dream Suite today (I got one of the earlier copies). Let me just say this, wow. The Japanese towns I've visited were just amazing. Your surely not going to be disappointed. From the way they make music to laboratories in the basement, I can't put into words how I was inspired.

How does the Dream Suite work exactly? Sounds cool!

Linius

what? all she wants to talk about is i should write more letters and my approval rating is 45% cause everyone's asleep when i'm up and vice-versa

yeah man, picture ID is DONE! lemme know!

and no way if i don't sell these stones ill never clear even 10k in a day, though fishing might help once im done donating the first batch...same shells seem to show up every day anyway so far!

for real besides talking to people and letters, what all can i do to get to 100% faster?

We already had each other added right? What's your town name again? If you open the gates I'll swing by. Need some fruits too?

Totakeke

So I have an extra Samus Mask and another Metroid, that I can trade away. Looking for other fortune cookie items or several items in a set. Also looking for Astro set items or kitchen appliances that I don't have. Let me know if you wanna trade. My FC code is 2981-5782-3663

Also, Leornado was going to leave in 3 days, but since I kept talking to him everyday he decided not to. Drat.

IrishNinja

We already had each other added right? What's your town name again? If you open the gates I'll swing by. Need some fruits too?

hondonia...and yeah man, if i plant your fruits i grow new trees, right? whatever i can do to make my basic-ass town better! gonna go open them gates

subtles

How does the Dream Suite work exactly? Sounds cool!

Your going to have to build it when it becomes available, but I'm not quite sure what the requirements were.

Your able to both "upload" your town or "download" another in the context of your dreams. Whatever you mess around with in the Dream Suite doesn't harm the real town, but your unable to interact with anything inside buildings. Many of the towns I've visited leave items outside so I'm assuming I can take them back with me, but I'm not sure yet.

I haven't yet uploaded my town, but there are many options when it comes to downloading. You can select a region, in my case Japan, and then your given a list of towns that are currently available. You can also visit towns by putting in the dream address, town name, or even player name.

I haven't experimented too much with it but it's an amazing addition.

Grizzo

I've got a mummy casket from Gulliver and when you open it, you can see there's a corpse inside. But you can still use it as a storage box and put your items in there. That's funny.

I think I may have screwed up... :\

When I first got to the island like a idiot I chopped down all the Palm trees after I saw a crazy beetle sitting on a stump once after I chopped only one down. I figured it would increase the chances to get one, not thinking of how it would limit me later on.

So now I am stuck, no fruit will grow back and I can't bring any over to the island. I was hoping they would possibly grow back but it doesn't seem that way. I can still make good money on the island but not nearly as much or as fast as people with palms.

Arg this sucks. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Totakeke

I think I have all fruits except permission which you can't get normally and peaches.

Anyone have peaches to trade? I have all sorts of fruits to trade.

magnetic

Your going to have to build it when it becomes available, but I'm not quite sure what the requirements were.

Your able to both "upload" your town or "download" another in the context of your dreams. Whatever you mess around with in the Dream Suite doesn't harm the real town, but your unable to interact with anything inside buildings. Many of the towns I've visited leave items outside so I'm assuming I can take them back with me, but I'm not sure yet.

I haven't yet uploaded my town, but there are many options when it comes to downloading. You can select a region, in my case Japan, and then your given a list of towns that are currently available. You can also visit towns by putting in the dream address, town name, or even player name.

I haven't experimented too much with it but it's an amazing addition.

Wow, that sounds amazing. I love that they kinda bury these features later in the game. I've just started to unlock the jokes (emotions), I was very surprised that this was even in the game at all (this being my first AC).

It seems like such a simple game at first, but man, it really opens up later on. Very satisfying!

JordanKZ

I think I may have screwed up... :\

When I first got to the island like a idiot I chopped down all the Palm trees after I saw a crazy beetle sitting on a stump once after I chopped only one down. I figured it would increase the chances to get one, not thinking of how it would limit me later on.

So now I am stuck, no fruit will grow back and I can't bring any over to the island. I was hoping they would possibly grow back but it doesn't seem that way. I can still make good money on the island but not nearly as much or as fast as people with palms.

Arg this sucks. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Firstly, don't worry. You're fine.

Go talk to the front desk on the island, go on tours and collect fruit as you're playing the Tours. You can then plant those back on your island. They'll take a few days to grow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom