• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farun

Neo Member
I talked to the camel and had her do her magic on my walls and the floor..thinking I would get some arabian/deserty inspired patterns..but this is the floor I got:

She gave me this:
rbHwcoI.jpg

Oh! I've got the catalog now. It's searchable and really convenient.
Also, I can 100% confirm that the Best Buy DLC raccoon wall clock is orderable for 1,600 Bells.

Oh wow, got the Metroid item yesterday and it plays the first few notes of the Metroid title screen music when you touch it!

It also looks awesome in my home aquarium room.

So cool!

MKUltra

No idea if anybody else has posted this but one of my villagers was talking about the trains that pass through town and said this:
YkzxfBm.png

zigg

Also, I can 100% confirm that the Best Buy DLC raccoon wall clock is orderable for 1,600 Bells.
Awesome.

I'm still going to try to set up the Bestbuy Nintendo Zone at home. I need a guest network anyway. Shame my local BB can't get their act together and fix their Zone; I wouldn't have all minded going there to get the gifts. It's right on the way home and it's kind of fun to do with kids.

Linius

Awesome.

I'm still going to try to set up the Bestbuy Nintendo Zone at home. I need a guest network anyway. Shame my local BB can't get their act together and fix their Zone; I wouldn't have all minded going there to get the gifts. It's right on the way home and it's kind of fun to do with kids.

I was at my local game store this morning to get my clock and their Nintendo Zone is broken too :/

IrishNinja

aw man, i feel like i never got to know team Lewd...well, as long as linking your stuff is cool!

Rain brings the best fish: the Coelacanth.

hell yeah, that was how i raised a milli in GC AC, just farming those guys where i could (usually though i got 3k flounders)

it looks like the baller money comes from special sale days or turnip prices, hoping those grow in here soon

Mekere

It's raining everyday in my town too... But no coelacanth. Seriously, I paid a full loan just by selling sea bass! I spend hours fishing and I'm a good fisher aka: no fish escaped. But no f******* coelacanth.

I blame some kind of bad luck.

It's raining everyday in my town too... But no coelacanth. Seriously, I paid a full loan just by selling sea bass! I spend hours fishing and I'm a good fisher aka: no fish escaped. But no f******* coelacanth.

I blame some kind of bad luck.

It happens - Some days are just more lucky than others unfortunately.

FillerB

Anyone got an axe on sale? I want to get rid of a couple of trees and start laying down some roads while waiting for that crook Nook to finish building my house.

Jintor

Ahhhhhhhh

my friend bought me a bridge, but the moment he bought it, the connection dc'd. He lost the money and I got no bridge.

/edit crisis averted, his money was in a bag in his inventory... or something

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Caught my first shark yesterday, just about the time when all the Xbone 180 fuzz was popping. Can't decide what was the bigger event in video gaming history.

tumblr_moozgvJnb91sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Also finished my first community project! Feels good man
tumblr_moozijOgKx1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

And I did this because someone told me it was a good idea. Feels kinda rotten inside.
tumblr_moozk04ea81sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Linius

Okay Eurogaf , a new way of getting our precious Racoon clock is out there appararently. I justed tested it with my EU 3DS and it worked like a charm.

Just like with the Best Buy thing you erase all other internet connections in your 3DS (just to be sure) and make a new one with the SSID "_The Cloud". The caps are important!! Just make sure your encryption is off, not sure if that has an effect but I had no encryption on mine when I got the clock.

K' Dash

It happens - Some days are just more lucky than others unfortunately.

I cought my first coelacanth in Niraj's town, I just went to visit, saw the rain and the first thing I said was: "I came to catch a coelacanth" and left with my prize, haven't been able to catch one in my town tho.

What's the penalty for chopping down trees? I want to replant in other areas. Right now all the trees in my town are randomly dispersed and I want some uniformity.

Okay Eurogaf , a new way of getting our precious Racoon clock is out there appararently. I justed tested it with my EU 3DS and it worked like a charm.

Just like with the Best Buy thing you erase all other internet connections in your 3DS (just to be sure) and make a new one with the SSID "_The Cloud". The caps are important!! Just make sure your encryption is off, not sure if that has an effect but I had no encryption on mine when I got the clock.

The power of The Cloud.

Great work Linius! I'm definitely going to try this out in a minute!

MicH

I'll try this. I'll report back

Chopper

My pub is a Nintendo Zone hotspot thing, powered by The Cloud. Is it actually available to download legit?

I cought my first coelacanth in Niraj's town, I just went to visit, saw the rain and the first thing I said was: "I came to catch a coelacanth" and left with my prize, haven't been able to catch one in my town tho.

It's a 2% rate of catching one as well according to the guide -_-

Thanks for the stuff man. I'm afraid couldn't reciprocate with gifts of equal rarity.

No problem ! Thanks for letting me drop Katie there !

Took me about 2/3 days of rain to catch my first now I'm rolling in them. Starting to think I've over-fished the sea bass out of existence... That would be great.

Linius

My pub is a Nintendo Zone hotspot thing, powered by The Cloud. Is it actually available to download legit?

I have no idea how it works, but it is a UK internet provider indeed.

n4q.jpg

This is me with my clock btw.

o4q.jpg

Random older pic of my house so you know it's me :p

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
TNGRZ3M.jpg

I changed the ugly pink shelf and it changed my Purple cube into platinum! Now I kind of want to get more so I can get all the colors.

The island is amazing. Found so many new fish and insect species today. I now have every type of shark (still looking for a Coelacanth).

Do more difficult tours unlock as time goes by?

Confirmed! Tested on a UK 3Ds XL on a UK network.

froliq

Thanks, worked for me. Did not need to remove my other internet connections.

MicH

I can confirm that "_The Cloud" works for Europeans! (UK game, UK console, I'm in Denmark though). Thank you so much Linius :D!!

TNGRZ3M.jpg

I changed the ugly pink shelf and it changed my Purple cube into platinum! Now I kind of want to get more so I can get all the colors.
I literally JUST finished mine - I made it blue with a black Gamecube!! Like my own :D

EDIT: You can make it black, blue and beige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom