• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

TNGRZ3M.jpg

I changed the ugly pink shelf and it changed my Purple cube into platinum! Now I kind of want to get more so I can get all the colors.

holy balls i want a GC shelf and link hat now

I just got the Dream Suite this morning. I tried it out in a Japanese town and thought that I could bring items back from my dream.

Is there more that I'm missing to this other than being able to save their patterns and see their kakkoi towns?

Robin64

"_The Cloud" working is good news as there are tons of these hotspots around. A couple of pubs near me have it, as does the KFC and McDonalds in town.

Going to test on one of those first.

Rootbeer

Banned
so glad i found out about the Bestbuy SSID trick to get the Best Buy exclusive items... it is a major inconvenience for me to have to travel there just for something so small!

Checked my turnip prices earlier, they were 536 bells.
Just got home and checked again, now they're like 130 or something.
Sorry guys, so close!

So when and how often do the prices change?

MicH

So this has been an exciting day.

As soon as I walked out of my house this morning, I saw a "famous mushroom" sitting next to a stump with a leaf logo on it (I chopped a few with my new silver axe yesterday - got a Redd leaf, a butterfly and a heart as well!). I sold the mushroom, though

tumblr_mooy7thvkd1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I want more of these!

I then went to see Isabelle who suggested we did a ceremony for finishing the last bridge. I promptly started funding a new bench near the river!

tumblr_mooy9oOXNi1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Look how happy they are!

Philia was kind enough to redo my flower beds yesterday, to ensure the maximum possible hybrid combinations and it most certainly paid off. I found three new hybrids today!

tumblr_mooyaiOWhx1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Orange rose!

tumblr_mooycbVCkX1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Some pink cosmos!

tumblr_mooy8sqFbv1svgayqo1_400.jpg

And an orange pansy!

Cesar, who was out camping in Dewford two days ago, and who I convinced to move in, finally decided where he wanted to move in. JUST above my giant rosebed. Thank god. I like you already, Cesar.

tumblr_mooybfqMGk1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You chose an excellent place to move in, Cesar!

I had a new special visitor today - Gulliver! I found him washed up on the beach. Apparently he was on his way to Canada, so for guessing that, he's gonna send me something tomorrow. Yay!

tumblr_mooyd4bCuQ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Wake up already!

Cyrus finally woke up last night and I immediately put him to work. I made a ruby colored Piggy bank using a ruby (not pictured though). And today I had him remake a kiddie couch which I got from a villager. I made it fruit colored. It's a bit better, but still.. eh.

tumblr_mooydxfAPI1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I LOVE customizing furniture - and it is CHEAP! I remade the game shelf (to blue with a black Gamecube in it) for 98 bells. 98 bells!

Nookling Junction had two pieces of Minimalist furniture today - the dresser and the wardrobe. I have a feeling that this game wants me to do a minimalist hemed room? I already got the ottoman and a lamp!

tumblr_mooyepHrsG1svgayqo1_400.jpg

It's a bit plain. Maybe I should have Cyrus do something with it?

And Rodney made me really sad today :( He wanted to move out!! Hell no, Rodney, you're not going ANYWHERE! You can tell Muffy to leave, if anyway has to!

tumblr_mooyfjRcZ71svgayqo1_400.jpg

Why must you hurt me so much, Rodney!?

Farun

Neo Member
And Rodney made me really sad today :( He wanted to move out!! Hell no, Rodney, you're not going ANYWHERE! You can tell Muffy to leave, if anyway has to!

Yeah, one of mine wanted to leave the town too, told me today. Hell naw, you're staying Mr. Penguin.

Daily bell tracking:
Code:
Sun. B | 99 
Mon. 1 | 86  | (13.13%)
Mon. 2 | 82  | (4.65%)
Tue. 1 | 78  | (4.89%)
Tue. 2 | 127 | [b]62.82%[/b]
Wed. 1 | 143 | [b]12.60%[/b]
Wed. 2 | 463 | [b]223.78%[/b]
Thu. 1 | 166 | (64.15%)
Well, there's the drop - wonder if it'll pick up after midday or fall again.
80 bells to handle this boot for me? yo this is why nobody recycles, reese
You can get rid of stuff for free if you get a trash bin :p

And just what did I give Graham for his b-day today....a barbel steed! Hope he likes it ;p

And I like how the house layout completely changes when it's someone's b-day.

MicH

In the last three days I've gotten Triple bananas, ? Block and Green Shell. Eh, not my most wanted items, that's for sure

Coquette

I hate that I can't rename my router stuff with Telecom. My router is perpetually named Alice-[random numbers here], so boring! I should try changing the Apple AirPort name and seeing if that works maybe...

Now to remember how I set it up in the first place...

SeZMehK

In the last three days I've gotten Triple bananas, ? Block and Green Shell. Eh, not my most wanted items, that's for sure

This morning I picked up a Fire Flower and a Green Shell. ONE DAY... Sigh, it's great that T&T Mart has two fortune cookies a day but it sucks that I don't get what I want... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom