• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Oh mannnnnn

tumblr_mop04nllCj1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

well, damn

I got my Coelacanth a few days ago, it was raining and I hadn't even tried to get one and thought, I should catch one of those. 2 fish in and I got it. Nice.

Forkball

I ran outta playcoins. Why did I buy all that Swapnote stationary?! I'll take my 3DS out for a spin later on I suppose...

And for people complaining about not getting what you want, imagine getting TWO Toad hats after buying two cookies in a friends' town. This is after you got a old board floor from the cookie in your town.

Midou

Person who asked to leave my village was someone I didn't like, hopefully no one else asks to, though theirs a couple others I'm not super fond of.

Tash

Btw - the amount of fortune cookies being sold is equal to actual players living in your town?
A friend mentioned his son lives in his town and ever since his son moved in he got two cookies to buy per day.

Midou

Btw - the amount of fortune cookies being sold is equal to actual players living in your town?
A friend mentioned his son lives in his town and ever since his son moved in he got two cookies to buy per day.

Hmmm, my sister moved in and I still only see one.

jasonng

If true then it's get even crazier when the mart get upgraded. Mine has upgraded once and it has two fortune cookies on display everyday.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

You can have other players live in your town?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Uh Sh...Should I be disturbed that the wolf villager in my town wants to call me "lamb" as a nickname?

IrishNinja

wow that house is frightening

hey how do i make a pattern for a new flag, is it the same process as for a shirt or am i going about it wrong?

Is there any way to edit a QR Code pattern you didn't create? I've got this Slime pattern that I love, but it drives me crazy that the name is in Japanese.

patientx

Guys, I am posting this just to confirm :

I got a US 3DS, I am living in Turkey and got both Bestbuy and Gamesmania exclusives. I jyst changed my ssid to "Bestbuy" and "_The Cloud". Restarted the game went to post office and got raccoon clock and rainbow screen.

TL DR: You can get both Eu and US exclusives now if only the Japanese store's SSID is known ...

UberTag

I literally JUST finished mine - I made it blue with a black Gamecube!! Like my own :D

EDIT: You can make it black, blue and beige.
Somebody needs to confirm what color GameCube you get with a beige game shelf.
So far we've got standard purple, black and platinum... will beige give us spice orange or another color?

Linius

Guys, I am posting this just to confirm :

I got a US 3DS, I am living in Turkey and got both Bestbuy and Gamesmania exclusives. I jyst changed my ssid to "Bestbuy" and "_The Cloud". Restarted the game went to post office and got raccoon clock and rainbow screen.

TL DR: You can get both Eu and US exclusives now if only the Japanese store's SSID is known ...

Nope, that rainbowscreen is not via Nintendo Zone, that's a wifi gift for all of us ;)

Only the Raccoon Clock goes via Nintendo Zone trough certain SSID's. For Europe it is _The Cloud and for US it is Best Buy.

Anybody else see this creep (Digby) lurking in the rain
tumblr_moogl8giUq1swx3ozo1_400.jpg

And instantly think of this:
i-know-what-you-did-last-summer-killer-fisherman.jpg

Every time it rains I feel like I'm gonna get murdered.

Whoo paid off my first mortgage last night, I caught a shark lol. I didn't donate it I sold that bitch lol.

Now my home should be expanded. Ugh I can't figure out how to change my SSID on my router without screwing everything up so I can get the Best Buy items. There is a guest channel that Comcast has on it but I turned it off because that's free wifi for anyone nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom